News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

need help identifying

Started by kend3031, November 08, 2015, 05:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kend3031

I've been doing some research to try and find the value of this station and came up empty. Its a 2002 learning curve not compatible with the wooden railway says patent pending. When i search for it, it only shows ones with blue roofs and red walls. Anyways if anyone could point me in the right direction that'd be awesomem. Mines green roof and white walls

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: kend3031 on November 08, 2015, 05:52:30 PM
I've been doing some research to try and find the value of this station and came up empty. Its a 2002 learning curve not compatible with the wooden railway says patent pending. When i search for it, it only shows ones with blue roofs and red walls. Anyways if anyone could point me in the right direction that'd be awesomem. Mines green roof and white walls

I can see why you have posting this to find help, but it has not got anything to do with Model Railways. I am sorry to sound rude but I do not mean it, but I think finding help on a different website would be better and I think you will probably get a better answer as well.

Titanic5972

Quote from: kend3031 on November 08, 2015, 05:52:30 PM

Do you have a picture of the station?