News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Track Guard is Back..!!

Started by guslcp, October 04, 2007, 10:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guslcp

Hi folks....Summer is over so it's back to train-things once again.  Hope you all had a great summer..I did...Got to see a grand daughter come into this world..!!  Nothing less than a miracle..!!  For those of you that are grandpas, you know the feeling...Those that haven't made it yet...you don't know what you're missing..!!

Well, it's time to get those trains dusted off & running.  Here's this little beauty to help you in the once-ugly task of keeping track clean.  It's listed on eBay...

The current listing ends Saturday 11:00 PM CDT. Check it out...
Here's a link to it:

HO TRAINS TRACK GUARD - Greatest track cleaner ever...! - (eBay item 260166612698 end time Oct-06-07 21:00:00 PDT)

Thanks if you l@@k..!!

If you have reservations about dealing with eBay..pmail me & I'm sure we can arrange something.

Pacific Northern

Is there something "special" about this item that makes it stand out against the other track cleaners?
Pacific Northern

guslcp

Hi...I think so...(and apparently several hundred other users as well).  It is easy to install, unobtrusive, and can be mounted on almost any existing car in your roster.  You don't need a "special" car that is totally out of scale and stands out like a sore thumb (and that can cost upwards of $20+).  Plus...being relatively unexpensive, you can have several cars outfitted and have them running, keeping your track clean.  If you checked out the item and the feedback comments you can see that loads of people think it's great..!!

Gus (LC&P).

Pacific Northern

Has anyone here used this item?

Seems too good to be true, no fluids, no mess, no work.

Pacific Northern

Paul M.

I seem to remember a lot of people on the board saying that the track guard was pretty good...

-Paul
[
www.youtube.com/texaspacific

lanny

RE: Track Guard ... 

first - I am not being paid for this comment :)

second - they work fine on my layout (8 x 19) however, I have never tried any other kind of track cleaner except for hand rubbing with a cloth and alcohol.

I am satisfied with the way they clean.

lanny

ICRR Steam & "Green Diamond" era modeler

guslcp

Hi guys....For those that haven't had a chance to get yourselves some of these, here's a link to the latest listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HO-TRAINS-TRACK-GUARD-Greatest-track-cleaner-ever_W0QQitemZ260181575275QQihZ016QQcategoryZ484QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Listing ends Saturday 11:00 PM CST.

Don't pass this one up..!!

Thanks for lookin'...

Gus (LC&P).

rhand

to drhorn,
If you don't like cleaning track before running your trains, you will find that these work very great. 
I have two of these track guards.
I only clean my track once a month just to make sure every thing works good. 
I plan on getting a few more.
I would say try it I think you will like it.

guslcp

Thanks for the review, rhand....  :)

Gus (LC&P).