Bachmann Thomas and Friends in 2016

Started by Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow), December 15, 2015, 06:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob Wilson

^^^ Above 3 Replies - @Reply #323 By MeganekkoFury1126: That is true what you said there, that more people recognise Peter Sam with his original round funnel. This surely does not mean that Bachmann will produce Peter Sam without his round funnel though, does it?

^^ Above 2 Replies - @Reply #324 By JLK2707: I am sure that ERTL produced Peter Sam with his original round funnel as well.

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #325 By AJW98Productions: What has Donald and Douglas' prototype got to do with Duncan? I am getting confused now!

AJW98Productions

Quote from: Jacob Wilson on February 10, 2016, 03:36:39 AM
^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #325 By AJW98Productions: What has Donald and Douglas' prototype got to do with Duncan? I am getting confused now!
Duncan's prototype is actually called "Douglas", that's what I was referring to.

Quote from: Jacob Wilson on February 10, 2016, 03:36:39 AM

^^^ Above 3 Replies - @Reply #323 By MeganekkoFury1126: That is true what you said there, that more people recognise Peter Sam with his original round funnel. This surely does not mean that Bachmann will produce Peter Sam without his round funnel though, does it?
They probably never will, for reasons stated before, and we had a previous conversation about Henry's in a thread a few months ago, it's much the same principles with Peter Sam's funnel.

~Alex

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #327 By AJW98Productions: So Duncan's original name was Douglas?

I think as Peter Sam has had his special funnel the most, Bachmann will release Peter Sam with his special funnel and not his original round funnel.

Titanic5972

So when do the announcements usually occur? I'm guessing it's at some show?

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #329 By Titanic5972: The way I understand it, is that the announcements are announced at the Toy Fair.

Titanic5972

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #331 By Titanic5972: This weekend, I think.

TTTEfan1992

The toy fair runs from February 13 - 16 of this year (between this Saturday and this coming Tuesday).

Titanic5972

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #334 By Titanic5972: Are you going to go to the Toy Fair, Titanic5972?

ClrwtrMK2

Quote from: ClrwtrMK2 on December 18, 2015, 08:56:54 AM
Bachmann should make Rosie period! If they won't... I will with 3D Printing Technology.
Yeah, I obviously threatened to 3D Print my own HO/00 Rosie.

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #336 By ClrwtrMK2: But a 3D printed Rosie would not be a model railway locomotive. It would not run and couple up to rolling stock.

Titanic5972

Quote from: Jacob Wilson on February 10, 2016, 05:16:53 PM
^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #334 By Titanic5972: Are you going to go to the Toy Fair, Titanic5972?

I meant I will keep an eye out online. Living in New Zealand I can't exactly just pop into the fair lol

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #338 By Titanic5972: Oh, sorry. I did not realise you live in New Zealand.

This for everybody to read now and / or to respond too: I am UK resident, so myself being at the Toy Fair is not going to happen, sadly, so if somebody could post on this Forum of what Bachmann are announcing in the Thomas & Friends range, please post it on the Forum as soon as you can.

I am really looking forward to the announcements. Thank your for co-operation, and in advanced if somebody could do this. :)

Chaz

The announcements are usually posted by a moderator either the day before the Toy Fair or sometime during or after.  We might get announcements as early as tomorrow. :)
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.