Bachmann Thomas and Friends in 2016

Started by Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow), December 15, 2015, 06:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #340 By Chaz: Ah OK, thank you for that information Chaz. I have only been using this Forum since October 2015, so I am unsure about how the announcements get announced in the Forum.

I am not sure if I have mentioned this, but last year, I downloaded a PDF of the Catalogue onto my iPad, so I knew what Bachmann where releasing.

Everybody, please ignore what I wrote in the last post I made, if the Moderators will post the announcements. I only said that, because I was not sure what would happen in the way of the announcements being released into the Forum.

TTTEfan1992

I think if I'm not mistaking. Could the catalog be posted as early as tomorrow? Last year on YouTube, GWR83 (now GWR Studios) uploaded a walkthrough of the 2015 catalog on February 13, 2015 while the toy fair last year ran from February 14 - 17, 2015. He posted a video of last year's catalog a day before the toy fair. My question is, are the catalogs posted online a day before the toy fair sometimes?

My other question is, what is the moderator's user name on here? I want to find the announcements on here as soon as they are announced, and the forum the moderator post the announcements on.

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #342 By TTTEfan1992: There are lots of Moderator's on this Forum. I guess any of them could make the announcements. My guesses is that, I think 'the Bach-man' might make the announcements. I think he is the main Moderator, but please don't count me on this information.

UPDATE: Oops, now I feel like a fool! I have just found out, that the Bach-man is the Administrator! EEK!

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

Quote from: TTTEfan1992 on February 11, 2016, 01:16:25 PM
I think if I'm not mistaking. Could the catalog be posted as early as tomorrow? Last year on YouTube, GWR83 (now GWR Studios) uploaded a walkthrough of the 2015 catalog on February 13, 2015 while the toy fair last year ran from February 14 - 17, 2015. He posted a video of last year's catalog a day before the toy fair. My question is, are the catalogs posted online a day before the toy fair sometimes?

My other question is, what is the moderator's user name on here? I want to find the announcements on here as soon as they are announced, and the forum the moderator post the announcements on.

The main moderator who posts announcements is InsideTrack :)
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

TTTEfan1992

Is it possible that this year's catalog can posted as early as tomorrow?

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #345 By TTTEfan1992: It will be nice if it does, but I kind of have a feeling it will not be. I have a feeling we have to wait until one of the days of the Toy Fair.

Also, does anybody know which of the 4 days of the Toy Fair, that Bachmann will reveal this year's new releases in the Thomas & Friends range?

Chaz

The catalog and announcements will be up when they are posted around the Toy Fair as I've mentioned several times before.  There's no telling when exactly beyond that, so both of you need to be a little more paitent.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

mully

Yeah it is a matter of time mean last year they announced the products on the Friday before the toy show, year before the announced them on the Sunday during the toy show. Patience guys.  :D sure it will be worth it

Jacob Wilson

^^ Above 2 Replies - @Reply #347 By Chaz and ^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #348 By mully: OK, sorry Chaz and mully. I am just really excited for this year's Bachamnn Thomas & Friends releases. I am excited as if I am a kid in a sweet shop!

Cheeky_ULP

So any last calls? I'm betting on Rheneas and Daisy.

JD417

My guesses are;

HOn30 - Rheneas, V Tipper Wagon, Slate Wagon, and Brake Van.

HO Scale - Paxton, Rosie, or Daisy, Troublesome Truck #5, and Water Tanker.

Large Scale - Edward or Diesel, Henrietta, and Ventilated Van.

ilovetrains323

Here's Mine.  :P

HO: Daisy, Rosie, Or Paxton

HO Rolling Stock: TT#5 or CCT Van

SKR:Rheneas, Coaches, or Slate Trucks

Large Scale: Edward, Diesel or Stephen
LS Rolling Stock: Mail Van or Henretta

Random Guesses: Dowager Hatt figure and Butch.

I feel Stephen would be nice for the real world fans also, Remove the face and you have The Rocket.
"Duck still wonders about the lands beyond the horizon, but he enjoys being with friends most of all and I think he knows that sometimes the best travels are those we can only dream about."

Chaz

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get any engines in HO or large scale because of Oliver and Winston not being out yet. But if we do, my money is on Paxton or Daisy in HO and Diesel or Edward in large scale.

Either way I'm pretty confident that the next narrow gauge engine is Rheneas.

Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

mully

Quote from: Chaz on February 12, 2016, 01:11:07 AM
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get any engines in HO or large scale because of Oliver and Winston not being out yet. But if we do, my money is on Paxton or Daisy in HO and Diesel or Edward in large scale.

Either way I'm pretty confident that the next narrow gauge engine is Rheneas.

i guess that it will all depend on how close Oliver and Winston are too completion
tbh i didn't expect to see toad till the toy show announcements so who knows. Its an exciting time to be a fan

Titanic5972

My predictions are

HO: Daisy or one the Class 08-based Diesels, possibly another troublesome truck, don't really know of any new coaches in the series not previously covered.

Narrow Gauge: Rheneas and maybe some of the coaches.

And someone previously guessed at Flying Scotsman for the new movie. If so, I would imagine he would simply be Gordon's model with Spencer's tender.