Has 76041 Spencer's Special Coach Been Discontinued?

Started by Jacob Wilson, December 12, 2015, 12:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob Wilson

I have noticed that for a while now, that 76041 Spencer's Special Coach has not been in stock for a while at Bachmann Trains' website. Usually, 'out of stock' items are still listed that are still in production, but Bachmann have sold out, so customers have to wait until another delivery comes in, of that product. Spencer's Special Caoch however, is not listed at all, so it makes me wonder if this another piece of Rolling Stock in the Bachmann Thomas & Friends range that has been discontinued?

I would not be surprised if it has, as Gordon's Express Coaches and the Red Express Coaches where of the same style Coach as Spencer's, so maybe Bachmann have done the same thing and discontinued it.

I am sure we will find out if it has been discontinued or not, by waiting until Bachmann release the 2016 Catalogue.

Please share your thoughts about this below. Thank you.

UPTODAY

jacob wilson;walthers whse has number 76041 in stock!!!!
UPTODAY
UPTODAY

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: UPTODAY on December 17, 2015, 01:19:47 PM
jacob wilson;walthers whse has number 76041 in stock!!!!
UPTODAY

Maybe they have, but Bachmann haven't for a long time, which makes me think it has been discontinued. Walthers probably just have a lot of old stock left over that is un-sold.

UPTODAY

UPTODAY

sean1994rail

Have any of you been on towerhobbies lately. A lot of Thomas products say discontinued. Mind you, towerhobbies sometimes decides not to stock anymore of these particular products, meaning that just because they say discontinued does not always mean bachmann has stop making them.

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: sean1994rail on December 19, 2015, 03:39:37 AM
Have any of you been on towerhobbies lately. A lot of Thomas products say discontinued. Mind you, towerhobbies sometimes decides not to stock anymore of these particular products, meaning that just because they say discontinued does not always mean bachmann has stop making them.

Well, I am UK resident, so I do not look around on USA Model Shop websites. I might have a look at that one later, but I probably won't buy anything postage from the ISA to the UK is expensive.