News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

where are the answers-re-k-27 mr bachmann

Started by petertoot, November 17, 2007, 04:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petertoot

dear sirs,i asked some simple questions,no response was the reply,can you fix this please?????????????any help,is help,thanks peter..

RGSEast

petertoot

many thanks to you roger,it looks a great loco,ifanything like the connie,you just cant go wrong!!!!!!!!11 :)

Steve Stockham

If you call the various dealers (Trainworld, St. Aubins, Caboose Hobbies, Wholesale Trains, etc...) they have part no.s for the various K-27 models. On one of the other K-27 threads there were pictures of the painted samples that were displayed at a recent show. By combining the information you should be able to get enough to order what you need.

petertoot

thanks steve,the micro-mark site had the info,why is it not on bachmann; sorry but as a customer,you should have to go to this much hassle to get the loco part number,but no drama,its done i have the info i need,thanks to you guys,again thanks,peter in auzzie

Curmudgeon

As a general rule, we don't see part numbers on the Bachmann forums until the units are actually released.
This particular release was plagued with "talk, don't talk, talk, secret, what K-27?" for so long, I do believe the worker bees are just not doing anything until directed from above in writing.

petertoot

hi guys,just aquick note to all for the info-re k-27,are they going to be sound ready,as from what i have read re-3-truck shay,sound,your better off,to add this later,maybe go all they way,convert to battery power,as many of you have,thanks peter..

Curmudgeon

Umm.......that and more on the K has been available for over two months.
Seems someone didn't know what "keep it to yourself" meant.
It will have a non-nmra-approved (as of this writing) 23 pin socket assembly with a "dummy plug".
If you want to read more on it, go to www.mylargescale.com, look in "dcc forums", look for "k-27 electronics" thread.

There are several other threads of interest.

But, I thought he was asking on part numbers.

mackers

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/gallery/albums.php    Try this for pic's of the K-27, should make you happy......................Mac

petertoot

aha,now i know where the drg,black with green boiler is,on its way to my front door,after it gets unpacked by our auzzie dealer,have rang them today,they should be in melb,vic mid december,or early jan,i had to order today with my locol train shop,as the dealer stock order is getting low,the shippment of k27 is certainly a bloody,oops good thing,i hope the gearbox screws are tight,thanks guys,peter in AUZZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I KNOW CAPS LOCK IS SHOUTING,BUT MANY THANKS TO ALL FOR THE INFO. :)