News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

paint your (brake)wagon(van)

Started by UPTODAY, December 23, 2015, 08:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UPTODAY

Did some research on my own,without Jacob helping me!I saw the #77045 brake van(typical)painted blue,brown,green,and gray!!!!
Going to walmart to get some spray cans!!!!!I called walmart and they are out of purple.damn!
UPTODAY
UPTODAY

BassTbone

UPTODAY, I am no forum moderator, but why not include this post in "The Everything Thomas Thread" instead of creating a new one?   :)

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: UPTODAY on December 23, 2015, 08:32:35 PM
Did some research on my own,without Jacob helping me!I saw the #77045 brake van(typical)painted blue,brown,green,and gray!!!!
Going to walmart to get some spray cans!!!!!I called walmart and they are out of purple.damn!
UPTODAY

Very funny UPTODAY. I got a feeling you are not going to stop the jokes about Purple Brake Van's now!

BassTbone

Quote from: UPTODAY on December 24, 2015, 12:39:22 AM
I am new at forum stuff ,did not realize the mistake,thanks for the public butt chewing.
UPTODAY
If you think that was a public butt chewing, you need to reevaluate things.  There is nothing wrong with politely suggesting a way to stop spamming up the board.

AJW98Productions

I agree with BassTBone, that wasn't even very harsh, I was very young and very foolish when I joined on my first account, back in late 2010, I had more than the best part of two entire topics specifically created just to call out behaviour of members (and very particularly me), in hopes of straightening it out.
What you see above; that was mere friendly advice. Certainly no public chewing out of one's rear end. I eventually deleted that first account after straightening out my behaviour just to get away from all the negative connotations and baggage that account had. You were only being given some minor advice on a...somewhat minor issue, to stop spamming the board, again, that was far from harsh. Believe me, there was nothing wrong with what was suggested earlier. And this isn't any kind of chewing out either, this is also just some friendly advice, don't be mistaken about the intentions of giving that advice.

~Alex

UPTODAY

I stand corrected,lets move on.
UPTODAY
UPTODAY

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: UPTODAY on December 24, 2015, 11:49:27 AM
I stand corrected,lets move on.
UPTODAY

I didn't mind you posting a new Discussion for it. Besides, I think your topic would have been seen by more Users the way posted it anyway. I didn't mind at all, UPTODAY.

UPTODAY

So,what about taking the body off of the 77045 brake van and painting it a different color?Maybe green like the new mail cars?
Please share your thoughts!
UPTODAY
UPTODAY

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: UPTODAY on December 24, 2015, 03:21:35 PM
So,what about taking the body off of the 77045 brake van and painting it a different color?Maybe green like the new mail cars?
Please share your thoughts!
UPTODAY

Definitely not a Green Brake Van. I would keep away from that, just like I would with a Purple Brake Van. Dark Grey, Black or Bown Brake Van's are suitable if Bachmann where to release another Brake Van, which they should as we do have Toad on his way for release in 2016, but should only be pulled by Oliver, so more standard Brake Van's like 77045, just in a different colour would be good.