Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to you all!

Started by PineTreeJunction, December 24, 2015, 04:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PineTreeJunction

It's Christmas Eve and Thomas delivers some last minute toys to Father Christmas.

https://youtu.be/_cEx9XX8WY4

jbrock27

Keep Calm and Carry On

AJW98Productions

It's almost 1AM in GMT +8 (my time zone), so to all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Nice video by the way guys :)

~Alex :)

Desertdweller

I am in GMT-7.
Merry Christmas!

Hoping for some train DVDs.

It is always high summer on my model railroad, but it carries the Christmas Spirit.  I added a dome lounge to the Billings Local!

Les

Ray Dunakin

Time once again to share my all-time favorite Christmas video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Vnt7euRF5Pg&vq=medium

Enjoy, and have a Merry Christmas!
Visit www.raydunakin.com for photos, step-by-step articles and other information about the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

RAM

About 75 years ago, what a joy it was to run my train around the Christmas tree.   

jbrock27

Keep Calm and Carry On

RAM

I enjoy operation.  Give me a local to go to some town to switch 10 to 15 car and pick up the like amount.  That is what I enjoy today.  Back then we lived on a farm in NJ.  two days before Christmas I would go with my Dad to cut down a tree.  He would load it on top of the car and we would head for home.  Trees were always too tall and the top foot was cut off.  The tree was taken down about the end of January.  To day our tree is about 15 inches high.  I guess if I had G in stead of HO, I could haul the tree around.     

jbrock27

I love New Jersey, have fond memories of there.
Merry Christmas Ram!
Keep Calm and Carry On

jward

when I was a child my father had a 4x6 n scale layout we set up for Christmas. it was far too elaborate to set up under a tree, and anyway we always bought our trees with the roots still on, and they sat in a tub of water in the living room until the ground thawed enough to plant them in the yard. that layout was where my first train ran, and we spent many hours running trains there every year.

another Christmas tradition was the trip Christmas morning to Connellsville to the various yards around town, in the 1970s there were 5 different railroads that came into town, and all of them would be shut down. there were 3 yards in town whee you could walk among the idlng locomotives.

merry Christmas everybody.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

Len

Merry Christmas to all!

And Santa has a weird sense of humor. He left a 3,000 piece puzzle that's actually two puzzles mixed together. One's a black GP7 and the other is a black 4-6-2. Aaaaaaarrrrggghh!!

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

RAM

Len, some one wants to keep you busy for a long time.

AJW98Productions

As Christmas is over now, I hope everyone had a great day, regardless of whether they celebrate it or not. Best wishes and season's greetings to all :)

~Alex