News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Smoke unit

Started by Sparky55, January 09, 2016, 01:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky55

Is the Bachmann #00711 Liberty Bell Special 2-6-0 locomotive supposed to have a smoke unit? The box says smoke, but the loco does not have a smoke unit installed. Customer not very happy.

WoundedBear

It doesn't say "smoke" in the item description, and I don't see "smoke" on the front of the box. Maybe you could post a pic of the box showing the wording?

http://shop.bachmanntrains.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=4489

Sid

Hunt

Sparky55 ,
Was this sheet included in the train set? Click Here

jbsmith

i have this set, loco does not smoke

jbrock27

JB, takin a break from the TYCO Collector's Forum?   Your brief yet infrequent input here is always appreciated, even if you rarely respond to follow up questions or PMs.

So, it appears that Sid was right on the $$.  Not sure what the Professor was hinting at...  ??? ::)
Keep Calm and Carry On

Jhanecker2

Hunt probably  was wondering if an  instruction  for any type of prairie type loco was included  in the box .  The bigger question is why  Sparky 55 wants to
pollute his indoor environment  with  non realistic  and  eventually  toxic  chemicals  ?   John2.

jbrock27

Quote from: Jhanecker2 on January 10, 2016, 11:57:48 AM
Hunt probably  was wondering if an  instruction  for any type of prairie type loco was included  in the box.
John2.

Ahh, ya, I get that, but why look for one with a smoke box in the diagram, when it is clear and had been established, the loco in the set does not come with one ??? ::)

Quote from: Jhanecker2 on January 10, 2016, 11:57:48 AM
The bigger question is why  Sparky 55 wants to pollute his indoor environment  with  non realistic  and  eventually  toxic  chemicals  ?   John2.

On this I agree, as can be seen by my responses to this subject.  Not so much a question as a decision, one that can end up being a poor one.
Keep Calm and Carry On