Individual engines Original Theme songs

Started by Titanic5972, January 13, 2016, 08:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: Sodor Perfection on January 15, 2016, 05:00:25 PM
I think someone needs to calm down and note that I was only trying to help.

If you listen to all the tracks which are listed, whether that be fully or partially, you'll hear that there are a number original tunes from the TV series.

Anyway I was technically aiming my post at Titanic5972, who started this post in the first place. The forum isn't just about YOU!

I am grateful for your help Sodor Perfection and I am calm. I was not getting in a temper.

I feel quite insulted now, because you seem to think that I think this Forum is about me. I didn't think anything of the sort and I never have done.

Seeing that Titanic5972 posted this, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to get some help with my future Videos I want to make for YouTube. I thought this post would be the time to get some help with getting hold of the Thomas & Friends Soundtracks, but you do not think this is a good idea, so by the looks of things I am not wanted on this Forum anymore.

UPTODAY

Gentleman,you all are getting a little"OVER COOKED"about this subject.Lets calm down and start over.Thats my story from the outside looking in.
JUST SAYING
UPTODAY
UPTODAY

Titanic5972

Thanks Sodor Perfection. I'll give that website a look in.

Metal

That random "fool" on the vocals you refer to is Robert Hathshorne, who is also the composer of the soundtrack for the CGI Series. ::)  :P

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: UPTODAY on January 15, 2016, 09:12:12 PM
Gentleman,you all are getting a little"OVER COOKED"about this subject.Lets calm down and start over.Thats my story from the outside looking in.
JUST SAYING
UPTODAY

Yes, I agree Steve (UPTODAY). For some reason, we did get 'over cooked'!

Quote from: Metal on January 15, 2016, 11:24:03 PM
That random "fool" on the vocals you refer to is Robert Hathshorne, who is also the composer of the soundtrack for the CGI Series. ::)  :P

I am sorry to everybody and too Robert Hathshorne himself for insulting him, by saying he is a fool. I did not mean that. I just wanted the songs sang by children, not other versions that are not from the TV Series. I got myself a little wound up by it, and again, I am vey sorry.