Individual engines Original Theme songs

Started by Titanic5972, January 13, 2016, 08:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titanic5972

I'm going to be making a few videos showing off the engines soon and was wondering if any knew if a soundtrack has ever been released of the engines themes?

Jacob Wilson

That's a good point. I would love to have these songs on my laptop, for when I start making my only Thomas & Friends series on YouTube.

MeganekkoFury1126

An official soundtrack has never been released, but if you look on YouTube, there are plenty of people who have compilated or even recreated the original scores by O'Donnel and Campbell.

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: MeganekkoFury1126 on January 14, 2016, 07:57:41 AM
An official soundtrack has never been released, but if you look on YouTube, there are plenty of people who have compilated or even recreated the original scores by O'Donnel and Campbell.

Yes, that is true, but how would you be able to put the video in your files, on your computer, to edit it onto videos?

Titanic5972

The only way would be to use a YouTube-MP3 converter and download them that way. With the posters permission of course!

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: Titanic5972 on January 14, 2016, 04:59:52 PM
The only way would be to use a YouTube-MP3 converter and download them that way. With the posters permission of course!

Do you need an MP3 player to do that then?

Titanic5972

No you can play it through Media Player on laptop. That's how ive done it previously with songs.

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: Titanic5972 on January 14, 2016, 06:15:29 PM
No you can play it through Media Player on laptop. That's how ive done it previously with songs.

Ah, OK. This sounds easier than I thought it would be. How would I get the song onto Windows Media Player though?

Titanic5972

You can choose what program to open the downloaded file with.

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: Titanic5972 on January 14, 2016, 08:57:37 PM
You can choose what program to open the downloaded file with.

What I mean is, where is the download button for the video on YouTube?

Titanic5972

Just search in Google for YouTube - MP3 converter. Loads come up

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: Titanic5972 on January 15, 2016, 01:16:20 PM
Just search in Google for YouTube - MP3 converter. Loads come up

So once you find YouTube MP3 converter, you can download anything you want from YouTube?

Sodor Perfection

Try here http://www.televisiontunes.com, search for Thomas and Friends etc. Not all engines covered but you should get some good tunes.

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: Sodor Perfection on January 15, 2016, 04:07:20 PM
Try here http://www.televisiontunes.com, search for Thomas and Friends etc. Not all engines covered but you should get some good tunes.

Those are not songs from the TV Series sang by children. I listened to the 'He's a Really Useful Engine' song and it some other fool singing it. I want the songs and the versions from the TV Series, not a random unknown person, basically me or you randomly singing their own version.

Sodor Perfection

I think someone needs to calm down and note that I was only trying to help.

If you listen to all the tracks which are listed, whether that be fully or partially, you'll hear that there are a number original tunes from the TV series.

Anyway I was technically aiming my post at Titanic5972, who started this post in the first place. The forum isn't just about YOU!