are Thomas series engines acc equipped

Started by lkrotzer, January 16, 2016, 10:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJW98Productions

Breaking off of detail would depend on the person, not what developmental conditions they may or may not have. For example: I personally have high functioning autism, most of my engines are in pristine condition and I have never broken off any details myself...apart from when my Bachmann Thomas' motor burned out and I stripped the body for parts in case I needed spares in the future.

I understand not all people are the same though, and also the type of autism has a large affect, be it low functioning or high functioning autism.

Anyway...short answer:
Thomas loco's by Bachmann: not DCC equipped already.
Bachmann Junior range (Bachmann UK): DCC/DCC ready.

Enjoy the hobby :)
~Alex

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: AJW98Productions on January 21, 2016, 03:13:09 AM
Breaking off of detail would depend on the person, not what developmental conditions they may or may not have. For example: I personally have high functioning autism, most of my engines are in pristine condition and I have never broken off any details myself...apart from when my Bachmann Thomas' motor burned out and I stripped the body for parts in case I needed spares in the future.

I understand not all people are the same though, and also the type of autism has a large affect, be it low functioning or high functioning autism.

Anyway...short answer:
Thomas loco's by Bachmann: not DCC equipped already.
Bachmann Junior range (Bachmann UK): DCC/DCC ready.

Enjoy the hobby :)
~Alex

I did not mean that all autistic people break detail off. I meant in general that there could be more risk.