News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Red coaches

Started by Titanic5972, January 24, 2016, 12:30:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #14 By JD417: Brown is a strange colour for an Express Coach Interior. Do the Bachmann Red Express Coaches and Spencer's Special Coach have Brown Interiors as well?

Titanic5972

It's not really an odd colour. If you think about the wooden walls and partitions are all brown. Better that than a get colour like the Hornby Express coaches. They look odd. All my Hornby express coaches got repainted as soon as I got them home.

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

Quote from: JD417 on February 03, 2016, 10:54:38 AM
Here's the interior piece, which is present in all of the ones I own: http://i.imgur.com/6KPisVt.jpg

That's so interesting, Jesse!

Hey, do you still collect Bachmann?? I remember seeing your videos on your Youtube channel where you had inordinate amounts of Bachmann Thomas stuff  :P particularly that Little Engines MV! Do you still have all that stuff?
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

Jacob Wilson

^^ Above 2 Replies - @Reply #16 By Titanic5972: That true about all of the walls would brown inside of these Coaches real life. Do you mean you repainted the interiors, or the outside of your Hornby Coaches?

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #17 By Racing James!: when you say "inordinate Bachmann Thomas stuff", do you mean like custom Thomas products?

Quote from: Jacob Wilson on February 03, 2016, 12:25:35 PM

"inordinate Bachmann Thomas stuff", do you mean like custom Thomas products?

" in·or·di·nate
inˈôrd(ə)nət/
adjective
unusually or disproportionately large; excessive.
"a case that had taken up an inordinate amount of time"
synonyms:   excessive, undue, unreasonable, unjustifiable, unwarrantable, disproportionate, unwarranted, unnecessary, needless, uncalled for, gratuitous, exorbitant, extreme; More
antonyms:   moderate, conservative
archaic
(of a person) unrestrained in feelings or behavior; disorderly. "

If you want to see what I mean, look here ---------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QykQHEdO1_E

By the way, Jesse, it was not meant to be rude...I was worried it might come across so!

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #19 By Racing James!: I know what you mean. JD417 has many non-Thomas Locomotives painted into Thomas Engine's that neither Bachmann or Hornby have ever released?

JD417

I didn't take it as rude, so don't worry :P
Yeah, I still have everything. And looking back, I can't believe how I butchered some models. Thankfully they've either been corrected or put to good use in another case :P

Quote from: JD417 on February 03, 2016, 05:35:36 PM
I didn't take it as rude, so don't worry :P
Yeah, I still have everything. And looking back, I can't believe how I butchered some models. Thankfully they've either been corrected or put to good use in another case :P
Nice! I truly admire the number of flatbeds and troublesome trucks you have. Jealous x10000!! :P

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #22 By Racing James!: I have never seen so many Troublesome Trucks either! How many Bachmann Troublesome Truck #1's and Troublesome Truck #2's do you own, JD417? I am really interested to know.

Titanic5972

I repainted the interiors.

Titanic5972

Unfortunate I broke all the clips in the process so the coaches are glued together. They look just like the pic that was posted earlier.