News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

TOAD IS IN STOCK!

Started by InsideTrack, February 08, 2016, 10:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #44 By LittleWesternAdventures: Please post pictures of Toad when you get him somewhere on the Bachmann Trains Thomas & Friends Forum.

Chloe Amy

Toad looks amazing :D

Does anyone know anything about his release in the u.k yet? Or when they are revealing Oliver?

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #46 By Chloe Amy: Using the words "when Toad gets released in the UK" is not the correct wording. The Bachmann Thomas & Friends H0/OO Gauge range is not officially in the UK. Mark at The Diesel Works has a supplier who sells him the Bachmann Thomas & Friends H0/OO Gauge products, and he re-sells them on his website to the UK with the range. This is the easiest way to pick up the Thomas & Friends H0/OO Gauge range in the UK. This does take longer though, so we never get the new products as fast as they get released in the USA. There is no release date. It's just when Mark at The Diesel Works gets his order delivered.

Chloe Amy

" Using the words "when Toad gets released in the UK" is not the correct wording. " ... right..

anyway,

I know what it means, I'm just wondering when this will be.

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #48 By Chloe Amy: Yes, using this wording: "when Toad gets released in the UK", is not the correct wording to use.

I am not sure and neither is Mark at The Diesel Works. I know Mark will keep everybody updated when he does get his Bachmann Toad order delivered, via Facebook.

Chloe Amy

Jacob Wilson

Above 1 Reply - @Reply #50 By Chloe Amy: I recommend you keep checking The Diesel Works' website and Facebook account daily, for any updates on when Mark gets his first delivery of Bachmann Toad's in stock.

TTTEfan1992

If Toad is actually released, then why does the Bachmann Trains web store say: " New product coming soon"? It didn't say that before when Toad was released, and now it says it.

Chloe Amy

I'm not sure but there are a few video reviews of Toad on youtube.

Jacob Wilson

^^ Above 2 Replies - @Reply #52 By TTTEfan1992: Bachmann Trains must have sold out then. I am not suprised with how much there has been about Toad's announcement 1 year ago! Skarloey has sold out quickly and I would not be suprised if that Oliver, Rosie and Rheneas will sell out quickly as well, when they get released.

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #53 By Chloe Amy: I must check those YouTube videos out then!

TTTEfan1992

I know there are videos of Bachmann Toad on YouTube, and there are pictures on here of Bachmann Toad. If Toad was sold out, then Toad would just have a notice saying "Sorry this item is temporarily out of stock". That's weird, maybe they just mismarked it, or I'm wondering if that's it's prototype product. It can't be it's prototype I don't think.

Chloe Amy

I don't think they would sell their prototype Toad, I think it might be a mix up.. but I don't know :P

Jacob Wilson

^^ Above 2 Replies - @Reply #55 By TTTEfan1992: It is weird, because there is a 'Sold Out' marker on the Bachmann Trains Online Store. As you said, they must have mis-marked it.

^^ Above 2 Replies - @Reply #55 By TTTEfan1992 and ^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #56 By Chloe Amy: The image that Bachmann have for Toad on the Online Store section, is the model of Toad, not the prototype. For some strange reason, Bachmann never released a prototype image of Toad, just the promotional image of Toad from the CGI TV Series.

Rickenbacker 325

I have a question for the Bachmann or Yardmaster only. I saw a video of Toad and he has a slimmer coupler than the rest of the range. Is this going to be the new coupler coming with all new rolling stock or is this just a one time thing?

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #58 By Rickenbacker 325: I know that I am not staff on this Forum, but the new Bachmann Toad's tolling has been taken from the Bachmann Branch-Line range, which is the UK Bachmann range of Bachmann Plc.

Toad having this coupiling is to do with the tooling being taken from the UK Bachmann range, but whether or not this becomes permanent with the Thomas & Friends range is a different story. I would like to, as the coupilings being more slimmer from the UK range is more realistic.