STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2020, 11:28:46 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  What about Oliver?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What about Oliver?  (Read 2499 times)
Thomasfan39

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2016, 04:16:35 PM »

If toad came out does anyone think that Oliver will come out soon?
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 04:23:24 PM »

He will be out later this year.  Toad is coming out earlier than Oliver because it was easier for them to make Toad with his tooling already being available from Mainline with an updated chassis from Bachmann UK.  Oliver will be a new tooling which would therefore take more time for Bachmann to produce.  If I had to take a guess based on Bachmann's track record with delayed products, I would guess sometime this summer.
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 04:48:05 PM »

I think Oliver may come out sooner than April or May. With Toad's early unexpected release today (Monday 8th February 2016), I think we MAY get Toad earlier than this expected date.
mully
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 04:53:01 PM »

I am sorry but please have patience. Yes Toad has arrived today but by the end of the week or at least end of the month with the new catalogue we will see the little western.
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 05:12:46 PM »

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #3 By mully: You do not need to be sorry mully. I am not sure if I am going to buy the new Bachmann Oliver, but I am very excited for this year's Bachmann Thomas & Friends HO/OO Gauge announcements and releases, which hopefully will be out before the end of this year!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 05:23:03 PM by Jacob Wilson » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: