News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

What about Oliver?

Started by Thomasfan39, February 08, 2016, 03:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomasfan39

If toad came out does anyone think that Oliver will come out soon?

Chaz

He will be out later this year.  Toad is coming out earlier than Oliver because it was easier for them to make Toad with his tooling already being available from Mainline with an updated chassis from Bachmann UK.  Oliver will be a new tooling which would therefore take more time for Bachmann to produce.  If I had to take a guess based on Bachmann's track record with delayed products, I would guess sometime this summer.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Jacob Wilson

I think Oliver may come out sooner than April or May. With Toad's early unexpected release today (Monday 8th February 2016), I think we MAY get Toad earlier than this expected date.

mully

I am sorry but please have patience. Yes Toad has arrived today but by the end of the week or at least end of the month with the new catalogue we will see the little western.

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #3 By mully: You do not need to be sorry mully. I am not sure if I am going to buy the new Bachmann Oliver, but I am very excited for this year's Bachmann Thomas & Friends HO/OO Gauge announcements and releases, which hopefully will be out before the end of this year!