OFFICIAL 2016 THOMAS & FRIENDS ANNOUNCEMENT

Started by InsideTrack, February 12, 2016, 04:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony P2

what he means is, by the looks. Bachmann have really captured how they really look like.

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #120 By Anthony P2: I understand now what BassTbone meant.

UPTODAY

Been looking over the 2016 catalog and all the new stuff,including the narrow gauge,looks real good,except for that lobster car.Turning a mail car into a refrigerator car seems a little
bit LAME to me.My own opinion.
JUST SAYING
UPTODAY

PS;no reply needed,thanks!!!!
UPTODAY

TTTEfan1992

How could the Narrow Gauge Slate wagon w/ load be out of stock when it hasn't even been released yet? All the other products that have just been announced this year including the one that I just mentioned says "Coming Soon" next to them. Shouldn't the product that I just mentioned say "Coming Soon" just like the other products instead of it saying "Out of Stock"?

AJW98Productions

Quote from: TTTEfan1992 on May 22, 2016, 01:07:34 PM
How could the Narrow Gauge Slate wagon w/ load be out of stock when it hasn't even been released yet? All the other products that have just been announced this year including the one that I just mentioned says "Coming Soon" next to them. Shouldn't the product that I just mentioned say "Coming Soon" just like the other products instead of it saying "Out of Stock"?
Maybe the first order of the production batch is already sold out to pre-orders, or maybe it's just a simple bug on the page, or an issue that hasn't been rectified.
A little while ago, not all that long actually, (a few weeks if memory serves me correctly) Skarloey's listing was completely removed on the online store, but Skarloey's listing is now back up in the online store.
Whatever the case may be, I don't think it's anything worth stressing over, I'm sure it's all okay, and that the slate wagons will be fantastic!
~Alex