STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 16, 2019, 12:55:30 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  NEW HO THOMAS & FRIENDS ROLLING STOCK IS HERE!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: NEW HO THOMAS & FRIENDS ROLLING STOCK IS HERE!  (Read 17127 times)
DinoNTrains

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2016, 08:48:15 PM »

I'm really hoping TT #6 is a Tanker car.

I agree. Although we've only seen tankers with faces in Season 4, they seem popular among us, and they would add variety to the Troublesome Trucks that are available.

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me Smiley
TerencetheTractor525

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2016, 11:16:35 PM »

Troublesome Truck #5 seems to be doing extremely well in terms of sales. I also got one for Christmas and was not disappointed one bit. Thank you Chaz for your very thorough review on it. I couldn't agree with you more. I started a Troublesome Trucks thread a few months ago. If any of you have any future ideas, please drop off a comment Smiley.

Dreaming of a Bachmann Stepney.
WilsonProductions2
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2016, 02:06:20 AM »

I saw the other day, on a Google search, a plain black Bachmann Thomas & Friends HO/OO Gauge Tanker. I could imagine tht with a face on one end, named as Troublesome Truck #6 and that would be amazing. I wouldn't know which would be better though if it was released - Troublesome Truck #5 or Troublesome Truck #6!

Anyway, as I said in an earlier post, we all and still have Troublesome Truck #5 to enjoy!
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2016, 04:08:13 AM »

Thank you guys very much for the positive feedback on my "review" of troublesome truck #5!  It's definitely a gem in the range when it comes to rolling stock and I'm glad to see other people enjoying it/looking forward to getting one.  
SeanrailAnimations

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2016, 05:56:51 AM »

Thanks for the response guys!  To answer your earlier question Jacob, I popped the face off the Bachmann troublesome truck #3 and put it on the original cattle wagon.

Any particular reason though, sean1994rail, that you felt the need to quote my whole post with all those images I posted..?
okay Chaz, my repsonse has been edited to remove the same images.
WilsonProductions2
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2017, 04:28:12 PM »

Just in case anybody might want to want to watch it, I've found an image of the Refrigerator Car - Live Lobsters image, as a video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0vjx-wZy0U/. It's image I have found of it as close up without the image being pixelated and blurry! Tongue

It seems like the image was taken at the New York Toy Fair back in November 2016, and it seems to be as exactly the same to drawn-style prototype found in the 2016 catalogue and the image of the model on the Bachmann shop website.

The more I view it, the more like it. Think I will get 2 of these, at some point! I like collecting Utility Wagons, but I would prefer plain, unloged one's!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: