News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Season 20

Started by MeganekkoFury1126, February 12, 2016, 05:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeganekkoFury1126

Since season 19 is over and done with, and with the recent trailer of the Great Race, we still have season 20 to look forward to in between later on this year.

We do have two episodes that have been confirmed to be released:

Sidney Sings, in which Sidney gets his first episode to himself, and an episode introducing a new character Bradford the Brake Van.

Since this is after Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure, season 20 obviously has a lot to get anticipated for. We have Daisy, Donald and Douglas back, as well as the introduction of the Arlesdale Railway Engines. I can already see potential brewing in the writing room for just those characters.

There's also Ryan to work with, and perhaps Skiff, too.

We can only guess though what other surprises season 20 has to offer. Hopefully, unlike season 19, it won't have such a muddled release and get back to the release formula season 17 and 18 had.

Post any thoughts, predictions and reviews below. ;)

Jacob Wilson

Sidney deservers his own episode. Well over due!

Bradford the Brake Van sounds interesting. I wonder what he will look like!

Titanic5972

I'm really excited to see the Arlesdale engines more, especially since that was one part of the original books that never made it to model form.

mully

Quote from: Jacob Wilson on February 12, 2016, 05:53:01 PM
Sidney deservers his own episode. Well over due!

Bradford the Brake Van sounds interesting. I wonder what he will look like!
Bradford sounds very interesting... Wondering if they will make him like the spiteful breakvan. Haven't had any real antagonists introduced into the tv series for ages

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #3 By mully: Good point there. Maybe Bradford the Brake Van will be the new Spiteful Brake Van and the Spiteful Brake Van's replacement, since he got crushed!

Akodenski

I don't know what Bradford will look like. We'll just have to find out. Anyways I think there could be an episode called Bert and Bert where Iron Bert goes to the Aralesdale railway to get ballast for a new line being built at Farquar Quarry. Iron Bert meets Bert from the Arelsdale railway and asks him to go to the quarry to help him to clean up the Ballast mess. While Bert is at the quarry he meets Iron Bert's brother, Iron Arry. He also meets Mavis. Then Iron Bert thanks Bert for his help and takes him back to the Arelsdale Railway. Then he tells his adventure to the rest of the Arelsdale engines.

Characters:
Mike
Rex
Bert
Iron Arry
Iron Bert
Mavis

sean1994rail

I thought of one for Rosie.

Rosie is to take Porter's place at Brendam Docks, but Rosie is a bit worried about working with Salty. She tries to do as good a work as Salty, but leads to trouble. It soon comes out that her basis was being replaced by that of salty's on the mainland was what cause Rosie's fear of Salty.

sean1994rail

Quote from: Akodenski on February 15, 2016, 12:23:33 PM
I don't know what Bradford will look like. We'll just have to find out. Anyways I think there could be an episode called Bert and Bert where Iron Bert goes to the Aralesdale railway to get ballast for a new line being built at Farquar Quarry. Iron Bert meets Bert from the Arelsdale railway and asks him to go to the quarry to help him to clean up the Ballast mess. While Bert is at the quarry he meets Iron Bert's brother, Iron Arry. He also meets Mavis. Then Iron Bert thanks Bert for his help and takes him back to the Arelsdale Railway. Then he tells his adventure to the rest of the Arelsdale engines.

Characters:
Mike
Rex
Bert
Iron Arry
Iron Bert
Mavis
great! I thought of something similar with the two Olivers in a comical way before SLOTLT.

Akodenski

I also have another episode for the minature railway that I hope will come in season 20

Duck and Rex

Plot:
One day duck meets Rex at Arelsdale.Then a flashback happens about the time Duck first meet Rex. Then Duck saw Rex with some passengers. Then Duck wishes that he knew what Rex's job was like. Then he goes to the Aresburg branchline and tells Donald and Dogulus how much Duck would like to see how it is like to do Rex's job. Dogulus says how silly that is and makes Duck cross. On the way back to The Great Western line Duck didn't pay attention to a red signal and then went off the track and then fell in to a lake just by the minature line. Then Duck finds Rex riding along the line with a passenger train. Duck asks Rex to pull him out of the lake but he said he couldn't until he was done pulling his passenger train. After he

was done pulling his train he got the brake down train and pulled Duck out of the water. Then he pulled Duck back to the minature engines' depot where Donald and Dogulus were waiting to take him to the Steamworks. There Victor tells him that everyone makes mistakes but you need to pay attention so you don't make as many mistakes.

Characters:
Mike
Rex
Bert
Duck
Donald
Dogulus
Victor
Kevin

mully

I heard Trevor is meant to be coming back too in a speaking role. Which will be great. Obviously they can not do all this but i hope we get a couple of narrow gauge stories this season as they were a miss. At least one arsedale episode. A bill, ben and timothy episode as i love them. Perhaps a daisy and Ryan based episode or two. A dinos and discovery style arch and a few surprises thrown in lol. Love the ideas so far guys.

MeganekkoFury1126

Quote from: Akodenski on February 15, 2016, 02:28:27 PM
Duck and Rex

One day duck meets Rex at Arelsdale.Then a flashback happens about the time Duck first meet Rex. Then Duck saw Rex with some passengers. Then Duck wishes that he knew what Rex's job was like. Then he goes to the Aresburg branchline and tells Donald and Dogulus how much Duck would like to see how it is like to do Rex's job. Dogulus says how silly that is and makes Duck cross. On the way back to The Great Western line Duck didn't pay attention to a red signal and then went off the track and then fell in to a lake just by the minature line. Then Duck finds Rex riding along the line with a passenger train. Duck asks Rex to pull him out of the lake but he said he couldn't until he was done pulling his passenger train. After he was done pulling his train he got the brake down train and pulled Duck out of the water. Then he pulled Duck back to the minature engines' depot where Donald and Dogulus were waiting to take him to the Steamworks. There Victor tells him that everyone makes mistakes but you need to pay attention so you don't make as many mistakes.

Honestly, this one sounds a little too much like The Other Side of the Mountain from last season. Maybe with a few tweaks it could be a bit more unique.

I think it's fair if we get at least one episode per season on these groups:

- The Little Westerners (Duck, Oliver, and Toad) and or Donald and Douglas
- The China Clay Engines (Bill, Ben, Timothy and Marion)
- The Narrow Gauge Engines
- The Arlesdale Railway Engines
- Ryan and Daisy

And we're not even including the episodes that include the Steam Team members, especially Thomas, because we all know Thomas has to have at least 3 or more episodes per season.

Akodenski

Fair point. In this case I will select two episodes with the Aralesdale engines since you said at least one episode. And the two episodes are Bert and Bert and Jock the New engine. Here's the plot for Jock the new engine: One day Dogulus went to the docks to pick up a new minature engine. He's name is Jock and he was built just before he came to the island of sodor. When Jock got to the Aralesdale railway the Small Contoller introduced him to the three other Aralesdale engines. When Rex pulled his passenger train he didn't feel good. Once he reached Aralesdale station he couldn't pull his train anymore. Jock went to pull Rex and his train back to Arelsberg. Once he got back to the depot the small controller was very proud of Jock.

sean1994rail

Maybe duck and Emily together in a episode.

JLK2707

They should have another tar tanker wagon episode like Dirty Objects in season 1. This time they should have a different engine crash into the tar wagons by skidding on the rails due to oil leakage. What do you think?

Akodenski

I think that would be a great idea.