News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Season 20

Started by MeganekkoFury1126, February 12, 2016, 05:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JLK2707

Yeah, but can anybody please just see when Season 20 will air?

Metal

One thing I would like about S20 is how  we could get episodes that would focus on events in the middle of SLOTLT, such as Ryan running Thomas' branch, or perhaps builtup of the Railway Show, maybe give some continuity in the middle of TGR that could focus specifically on the international engines.

Trains111

Quote from: JLK2707 on May 20, 2016, 06:16:09 PM
Yeah, but can anybody please just see when Season 20 will air?

All at sea just aired on my tv and so did Lost and found

TrainFan97

Season 19 did have some problems. Thomas was shoehorned in every episode, Gordon's being a complete jerk, and Henry's being a wimp.

At least kind Edward is back, but, they really need to fix Henry's character. Even Toby's character seems fixed, and he hasn't been acting like a wimp since Signal's Crossed, but Henry, where do I even begin? In Season 19, he was such a coward, especially in Henry Spots Trouble. Henry is supposed to be grouchy; not a sniveling coward...

If BoCo does return, maybe Keith Wickham should voice him. This season better knock my socks off.

To avoid double-posting, I'm modifying this post.

Has anyone noticed that the first five episodes of a new season are getting later every year? We still have yet to hear about the first Season 20 DVD. This is taking forever.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

JLK2707

Should they make new characters for cgi? (I.e. Henry's old shape could be used for a different engine. He could have a brother named Jackson.). What are your thoughts? Other rolling stock which deserves to be shaped in cgi would have to be the tar tanker wagon, which would be a black tanker with a white circle of a can with tar coming out of it. There could also be the salt vans and other types of troublesome trucks, I.e. Salt wagons and closed vans. They should also have the season 1 troublesome trucks. I know that all of this would help make older fans feel more at home.

What do you think of this?

JLK2707

I just wanted to say that a new episode of season 20 is recorded on ttte wikia. It is called diesel and the ducklings.

Kemptown Branch

looks like Glynn does come back.
Bachmann trains are awesome. I hope they come out with Stepney one day.

MeganekkoFury1126

At last, season 20 releases begin to surface.

I'm elated that Donald and Douglas are getting an episode focused on themselves already, and a Winter themed episode at that makes it doubly promising.

Actually quite surprised Glynn will be reappearing, but it's nice to see that even he hasn't been forgotten.

All the other descriptions sound interesting. Now comes the agonizing wait...

Captain Crutch

My question is where has Glynn been the whole time? He can't still be in that siding on the branchline as that was the only time he was seen and it was once very early on in the history of sodor. But me being an American I'd rather they bring back Hank or even put Sam in the series than bringing new characters into it (I consider Glynn new seeing as he was seen only for a few seconds at the end of the adventure begins). But I'd definitely like to see a Bachmann Sam. As unlikely as it would be he gets added I'd still like to see him. Aswell as the Flying Scotsman becoming a Bachmann product. Scotsman will supposedly be returning in the series soon and I'd like to see if Bachmann can somehow get his deflectors to slide forward at a certain speed as he is only seen with them out when he's going fast or about to. But people would complain that it's just Bachmann trying to get more money by adding more gimmicks. It'd still be interesting to see though, and it is possible before you say it's not.
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!

MeganekkoFury1126

For those who don't know, the UK will get the first 5 episodes of season 20 starting today. Sidney Sings is the first and is already online.  ;) I'll talk more about them when the week is over.

Unfortunately, at first glance at least, the schedule is going to be all screwy like last year with season 19...

donaldthescottishtwin

The Donald and Douglas focused episode is all I am interested in but looking at the schedule it won't air for a while probably. Season 20 has started airing on Channel 5 at 7:30 am from yesterday for the UK.

Titanic5972

They still haven't sorted out those coupling rods on the locos yet.

donaldthescottishtwin

I think I hate Philip more than I hate Emily.

Captain Crutch

Quote from: donaldthescottishtwin on September 06, 2016, 11:55:08 AM
I think I hate Philip more than I hate Emily.
Don't we all? He's just a tiny little engine who won't listen to people and keeps making mistakes while bragging about them. Emily is just kinda bossy. Can't wait to see the episode about Donald and Douglas. Hope to see some more skarloey (kinda working on a little project with his real life counterpart and could use some inspiration) and Glynn's return!
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!