News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

My Collection

Started by Titanic5972, February 13, 2016, 11:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UPTODAY

Hi everyone,added PERCY and one MAIL CAR to my collection today.Have one more mail car coming and i need to order a brake van.Thomas was very glad to see his old friend PERCY!!!
JUST SAYING
UPTODAY
UPTODAY

Titanic5972

Hey this is my collection thread. Get your own lol!

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #16 By Titanic5972: I think UPTODAY posted it here by mistake. I think he was meaning to post it, in the 'New Acquisitions' thread, instead!

"Thread, instead"? Get it?! Looks like I am a mastermind at rhyming now, and I didn't even know it! :D You can call me The Riddler for now on! ;)

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

Quote from: Jacob Wilson on February 23, 2016, 02:40:39 AM
^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #16 By Titanic5972:
"Thread, instead"? Get it?! Looks like I am a mastermind at rhyming now, and I didn't even know it! :D You can call me The Riddler for now on! ;)

-__-

what does this have to do with ANYTHING AT ALL?
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #18 By Original James: If you read the sentence above that, you will understand that it is a little joke about the last two words in the first sentence, "thread, instead".

This was a little joke I came up with in my head and I decide to also posted, just to make others laugh, to have a bit of fun, which I like doing.

Titanic5972

Ok let's end this right now. Sure, some people may find things annoying that others post, and almost every other thread recently has had one or more members having a go at other members. Personally I am getting sick of the constant attacks. If you find something annoying then fine, but keep it to yourself. There is no need to voice it publicly on every thread it happens on!

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

If you are so confident that the response is not needed, then neither is the original post. If Jacob would just stop, so would the need to respond.
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #21 By Original James: Why do you always blame everything on me for?

Chloe Amy

UPTODAY

yes,Titanic I posted it on the wrong thread!!!!!!Sorry I must have forgotten to turn my brain on!!!!
UPTODAY
UPTODAY

Jacob Wilson

^^ Above 2 Replies - @Reply #23 By Chloe Amy: What is the *sigh* for, Chloe? Are you agreeing with Birthday Thomas!?

Chloe Amy

..? No I'm not!!

He didn't need to single u out, but instead of us all starting to argue can't we just move on now?

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #26 By Chloe Amy: OK, thank you Chloe for not doing that, my friend. :) ;) ;D

Chloe Amy

No need 2 thank me I wouldn't do it anyway, I'm just sick of all this dumb fighting for no reason on this forum.

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply  @Reply #28 By Chloe Amy: I agree with you, twice! You are a good friend to me, so I know you won't do that.