News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by Deland, February 29, 2016, 11:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deland

Hello, my name is Deland and I'm a hobby junkie. I have a lot of hobbies, many that crossover to the train hobby. I'm newish to trains not having had one for many years but have found a renewed interest in them due to needing something for winter. I do classic/modified cars/trucks, read, some woodworking(benchwork crossover),build an occasional car model (1:24) Collect die cast and collect tech manuals/textbooks. I'm seeing a lot of good info here. I currently have a 3/4 piece of ply on two sawhorses for a train table but am working on benchwork for a 7X9 space. I have doors and shared aisles to contend with along with the "zoning committee". I have a couple of trackplans that I like but haven't figured out how to post for critique. I get a download full error when I tried.

Hunt

Quote from: Deland on February 29, 2016, 11:29:24 AM

. . . I have a couple of trackplans that I like but haven't figured out how to post for critique. I get a download full error when I tried.

The Additional Options... Attach:   feature cannot be used.

To post a picture in this forum it has to reside (stored) in an URL registered site. Some people are uploading to their account on Photobucket   http://photobucket.com/

The Photobucket Direct link to the image placed between SMF Bulletin Board Code Image Tags is used to post a picture (image) on this forum.

This example,  is one of jonathan's images stored on Photobucket.

To post

Uses

[img]http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu146/jsnvogel/Rolling%20Stock/DSCN0555-1.jpg[/img]

Deland

OK, On all the other forums I visit I can download directly from my file. I just didn't know the protocol. I'll have to determine a host site and get set up.

rogertra

Hunt is correct.

On this forum you need to use a facility such as Photobucket.

Cheers

Roger T.