News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Thomas & Friends in 2017

Started by TrainFan97, February 29, 2016, 03:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

Quote from: ClrwtrMK2 on January 23, 2017, 12:31:05 PM
Please, Fellow Thomas Fans! We can all assemble heal Rosie for good, If we beg HIT to get the original lavender livery back for Rosie!! Mr. Bachmann, If you're reading this, Please stick to the original lavender livery for Rosie! Please don't cave in to HIT's new change! :'(  :'(  :'(
Stop. Please.
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

Captain Crutch

Please, Fellow Thomas Fans! We can all assemble heal Rosie for good, If we beg HIT to get the original lavender livery back for Rosie!! Mr. Bachmann, If you're reading this, Please stick to the original lavender livery for Rosie! Please don't cave in to HIT's new change! :'(  :'(  :'(
The Bachmann Thomas & Friends department is run through Matel. Matel will almost always use the latest version of the engine. So Rosie will almost surely be this new livery. And some people like the change soo... Sorry pal but the chances are Rosie will be in her new look.
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!

donaldthescottishtwin

Quote from: ClrwtrMK2 on January 23, 2017, 11:00:27 AM
Quote from: donaldthescottishtwin on January 22, 2017, 08:29:48 PM
I can hear people whining about the new livery already, the "NWR" on the side tanks is very welcome. Since bachmann Rosie has been ghosting as of late I think we can assume the model will be in her new design.
Am I the only person that prefers her lavender livery over her new red paint? >:(

Please, Fellow Thomas Fans! We can all assemble heal Rosie for good, If we beg HIT to get the original lavender livery back for Rosie!! Mr. Bachmann, If you're reading this, Please stick to the original lavender livery for Rosie! Please don't cave in to HIT's new change! :'(  :'(  :'(

I was waiting for you to come out of the shadows.

AJW98Productions

Am I the only person that prefers her lavender livery over her new red paint? >:(
Even if somehow you were the only person in the world with that opinion, it really shouldn't matter. No matter how unpopular an opinion is, it's still just an opinion. In my personal life I have many opinions about many things, but I understand that even if they're not the most popular opinions, that doesn't bother me. A differing opinion is nothing to get angry about, just stay calm.

Besides, even if the model of Rosie does carry the red livery, you could always have your model professionally repainted into her old lavender colour, or you could try to repainted her yourself, if you're good with that sort of thing.

It's a minor recolour, it's not a huge deal.

~Alex

ClrwtrMK2

Quote from: AJW98Productions on January 23, 2017, 05:03:21 PM
Even if somehow you were the only person in the world with that opinion, it really shouldn't matter. No matter how unpopular an opinion is, it's still just an opinion. In my personal life I have many opinions about many things, but I understand that even if they're not the most popular opinions, that doesn't bother me. A differing opinion is nothing to get angry about, just stay calm.

Besides, even if the model of Rosie does carry the red livery, you could always have your model professionally repainted into her old lavender colour, or you could try to repainted her yourself, if you're good with that sort of thing.

It's a minor recolour, it's not a huge deal.

~Alex
If you put it that way... Then at least the upcoming Bachmann Rosie is salvageable unlike their Oliver model.

thomasj219

Dude how petty are you right now? People like Oliver more than Rosie. Deal. I don't see why it bothers you so much you have to make thinly veiled insults that make you look like even more of a child.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

donaldthescottishtwin

Quote from: ClrwtrMK2 on January 23, 2017, 06:59:49 PM
If you put it that way... Then at least the upcoming Bachmann Rosie is salvageable unlike their Oliver model.

You should purse a career in comedy.

Bucksco

Play nice children....
Don't make us lock this thread.

Captain Crutch

New Episodes are out, Tit for Tat and Mike's Whistle. Links below.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GIXhQg8QFos

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v-YKg3APTw4

Maybe if these Narrow Guage engines do so well they can do these miniature engines. And the next episode about these engines I'd Useful Railway, which will be released on the 30th of this month. Can't wait, I love the shots of the woods on the miniature railway.
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!

ClrwtrMK2

Quote from: Yardmaster on January 23, 2017, 08:12:41 PM
Play nice children....
Sir, I think you should lock this thread...

Rickenbacker 325

Quote from: ClrwtrMK2 on January 23, 2017, 09:56:05 PM
Quote from: Yardmaster on January 23, 2017, 08:12:41 PM
Play nice children....
Sir, I think you should lock this thread...

Why though? Just because your opinion differs from ours doesn't mean you are right all of the time. Same went for WilsonProductions and it seems like his is gone again. If you acted more mature on here then maybe you wouldn't get the responses that you have been getting.

Anyway, Back on topic...

The announcements seem to be right around the corner!! I really hope that we will see some good surprises from Bachmann this time around. With the reintroduction of the salt van tooling, I really hope that more like that happens in the future especially with the Flat car with paint drums. I have 2 of them and I love them to pieces. Another reintroduction piece that I would love is Well Wagon. Now with the pack being relevant again, I can see kids wanting to use a wooden railway/take-along Jack or Alfie with their Thomas.

As for new tooling, the only engine I can see them doing is Daisy. I would love to have Stepney but as he has not been seen since Season 12, I do not have much hope. Rolling stock on the other hand... I can not think of anything that has not already been done in some form or another that would sell very well. I even checked the Wikia.

MeganekkoFury1126

Quote from: Rickenbacker 325 on January 23, 2017, 10:20:29 PM
As for new tooling, the only engine I can see them doing is Daisy. I would love to have Stepney but as he has not been seen since Season 12, I do not have much hope. Rolling stock on the other hand... I can not think of anything that has not already been done in some form or another that would sell very well. I even checked the Wikia.

Don't be so sure. After having the Arlesdale Railway engines and the Flying Scotsman incorporated into the show, Stepney doesn't sound so far fetched from a return now... ;)

JD417

Considering Bachmann hasn't shown anything on Rosie yet, that gives them a chance to correct their model from having, as most people would call it, an awful livery, to, as the reception to it has shown, a great one.
Hopefully they'll use this to their advantage to produce the character in the most up to date version in the show, considering that's how they had to do Oliver, apparently.

Or they could please both sides of this debate, and just produce both liveries. It's a recolour, so it's not like asking for that would be the world.
If Bachmann were to do this, it wouldn't be the first time they recoloured an engine to make a separate product. Celebration Thomas, anyone?
Plus, there would be people who would buy both, just wanting to have both of them. Or maybe a parent would get both for their kid because they think they're two different characters ::)

ClrwtrMK2

They should please both sides!

thomasj219

As nice as that would be. I don't see that happening. She'll either be in her original livery, which honestly seems more likely to me, or the new one. If  we don't see a picture of her soon I'll assume it's the new 
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.