STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 12, 2018, 10:18:06 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  Large Scale Thomas
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: Large Scale Thomas  (Read 36790 times)
TrainshockeylifE

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 22, 2018, 02:14:59 PM »

Thank you Streak!
Plow Bender

Rolling with the Big Boys

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2018, 02:51:08 AM »

Well, I should have been in bed hours ago, but I figured since I'm still up, I'll drop some photos for you all of the show I'm participating in this weekend.  I'm setting up with Allegheny Plateau Division and running my Large Scale trains for the Victorian Christmas celebration.  I spent Thursday evening setting things up and working on the track, but did have to sort out running electric and finish cleaning this evening.  Once all that was out of the way, things went pretty smoothly the rest of the evening.  Overall things were pretty good and the kids (as well as the adults) really enjoyed watching the trains run.  I did however almost have a heart attack tonight after an unsupervised child tried jumping over one of my Spectrum trains, but I guess in situations like this you just have to assume the risk and be aware that in the end something may get broken.  I'm just not too wild on having to replace parts on discontinued models though.

Tomorrow morning I'm meeting up with Division 11 again for breakfast, and then heading down town to get things setup for tomorrows show.  I need to take care of some track cleaning again in the morning and sort out trains for tomorrows running sessions.  If any of you may be in the area the next couple days, feel free to drop by and see me.  Bring me a bag of peanut butter cups and I might just let you run some trains as well.  Details about the show can be found on Division 11's website if you're interested.

-Rusty

"Life's hard; it's harder if you're stupid." - John Wayne
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: