News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Oliver

Started by E2 Billington, March 31, 2016, 10:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E2 Billington

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, but anyways, I was reading that Oliver was to be released today, but I don't see any Oliver.  Does anyone know?
Regards,
Paul H Hoff

MeganekkoFury1126

Oliver apparently has been pushed back for a November release date at the time being.

E2 Billington

That's a Huge bummer, I was really looking forward to that,but now I guess not. :( Thanks for replying, though. :)
Regards,
Paul H Hoff

LittleWesternAdventures

In fact, I learned that the site that had originally posted his release for April 2016 has pushed it all the way back to December 5th 2016. http://www.trainsetsonly.com/page/TSO/PROD/160-58815

DinoNTrains

If Oliver has indeed been pushed to December, at least he'll be here in time for Christmas :)
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

E2 Billington

Regards,
Paul H Hoff

Tyler

All I gotta say about Oliver is that ITS ABOUT FREAKIN TIME that they made him, now we just has to wait for him as well as Rosie.

Anthony P2

Well, technically speaking, they've been in the process of making him since last year (not sure the exact date). There are a lot of factors that could be involved with the delay. maybe there was something wrong with the prototype? Maybe there was an issue with making one or more of his parts? Who knows? I'm just happy he's being made! :)  Haha I guess you could say hes's "the Last Train for Christmas"...of 2016, that is! ;)

Thomasfan39

It's been about a year and two months from when Bachmann announced Oliver and there still isn't even a prototype, has anybody heard anything about Oliver? And another quick question, when does bachmann usually put their new products on the online website?