NOTE: Everyone Who Has Involved In The Matter At Hand

Started by SuperD, November 21, 2007, 06:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperD

I feel very helpless after all the matters that have taken place in the last few days. Blatantly, it's stupid, juvenile, and terribly unnecessary.

I would support Bach-man 100% if he decided to close the Thomas forum, and to add to that, it deserves to be.

Not to point out certain individuals, but things like threats of leaving and attacks to members are just a small branch of what has been happening. It seems like people do it just for a better reputation, or a bad one at that. These behaviors are the farthest from what The Bach-man had in mind.

Nothing really has been discussed about Thomas in general lately, and that's the point that I'm trying to get across. This forum needs to get back on topic and be a little bit enjoyable for the remainder of us who want to have a good time and discuss model railways.

For a lack of a better term, please, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all, and I'm sure a lot of people will agree with me.

This matter all started because of a few remarks, and just needs to be stopped before something bad happens.

Take this into consideration, if you will: Do you really want to jeopardize the
forum's status, or do you want to make your gratuitous little remarks?