News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Many questions

Started by Anthony P, October 21, 2007, 02:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Hmmm...  Take Along Ned fits well, and so do TA Max and Monty.  George and wooden Alfie might.  Well wagons for 00 gauge are about an inch wide, so... 

The Chaz Storm

That's cool, though I don't collect wooden or take alongs so it isn't my problem!. :P

Anthony P

I hve a nother quetion for mr bach man. Will Emily be like Gordon and Henry? what i mean is that will her frout 4 wheels..... i don't know how to put this..... a...... turn.... ya know like move sepret from the chessie thing or what ever u call it? ??? :-\

The Chaz Storm

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to ask him.....

Guilford Guy

Its general practice, and happens 99% of the time, that the front bogie or pilot truck of a locomotive will move to the curves, while the chassis stays straight. On every steam locomotive I own, (I own a lot) the pilot truck is attached to a bar which is then attached to the chassis, and acts somewhat like a hinge, so that the pilot truck can navigate curves and switches. I don't expect this from Bachmann, but my Maerklin's 4-6-0's tender, has a rigid wheel base, but the cast side truck side frames are wider, with a wider axle so that the short tender can navigate the tight radii. That however, is not to be expected from Bachmann, and I will bet safely, the front bogie/pilot truck, will move separately from the chassis.
Alex

Michael

Well best suggestion I can give is watch any Emily Episode and see if her bogies move. Bachmann always models right after the TV model.

StanierJack

Emily HAS a moving front bogie. So did the sterling singles.

Anthony P

what i really mean is the bachmann modle. does she have a bogie in the front? so shes not one engine that moves only on strait track. :P

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Michael on October 28, 2007, 08:12:07 PM
Alright everyone.  I got a Jack and tested it for you all...   Jack fits somewhat one the flatbed, but the take alongs still fit better.
is the wellwagon the flatbed in the photo gallery?