News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Transfer Yards

Started by Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow), April 05, 2016, 11:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

*Before I begin- admins, please feel free to delete this if you don't find it to be within fair game of the guidelines of the board*

I have seen lots of people on the board asking about where to find low prices for Bachmann Thomas and Friends items and where to find discontinued rolling stock, among other things. Rather than having answers to these questions strewn across the board, I thought it would be nice to have a central thread where we can keep all these answers and offers in one place and even, perhaps, to trade/buy/sell Bachmann items from other users! (ALL TRADING/BUYING/SELLING SHOULD BE DONE ELSEWHERE, NOT ON THIS THREAD.) To kick things off, I have a few questions:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Where can I find N scale track (any brand) cheap and in bulk?

2. Does anyone have a Bachmann Flatcar with Paint Drums (discontinued) they would be willing to sell or trade for another item? (DM me if so. Again, no actual selling should happen here.)

3. Where can I find Bachmann Henry cheap?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for your time...and hopefully I am within my limits by creating this thread. :)

-James
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

Rickenbacker 325

ModelTrainStuff.com has many discounts on Thomas items, Henry in perticular is $69.99 which is $59 off of retail price. I have bought the Red Coaches from them for $22 a piece. No clue where you live but shipping was $6.70.

As for the Flatcar with paint drums, I have 2 of them but are not willing to trade them. I did however find them on ebay not to long ago for about $29. (thats how I got the second one)

Track however is a bit different, i know you said any brand but would you want snap track or flex track? I would do a search on Ebay and search low to high.

Br 98.75

For a lot of my rolling stocks that is british i buy from http://www.ajmrailways.com/
She is fast and reliable... takes only a week to get of my city in rural california. and she has qutie a good supply.
i will warn you all her prices are in Australian dollars but it end up alot cheaper for us.

Bachmann Emily and Edward, Hornby Stephenson's Rocket and Salty for sale!

I am selling my Bachmann Emily and Hornby Stephenson's Rocket (rare!) (in awesome condition) and my Bachmann Edward and Salty (Good condition). PM if interested.

VERY LOW PRICES

Anyone want Bachmann Thomas express coaches?

UPTODAY

Hi there!I am looking for the following USED items;Bachmann Gordon,2 green express coaches,1 green brake coach.!!!
JUST SAYING,
UPTODAY
UPTODAY

Bucksco

Unfortunately this thread is treading a very thin line. It would be better if you all used the private message function of the forum to discuss items that you want to trade or sell. We like to keep the forums free of any type of advertising or selling. We understand that you do not intend to sell directly on the forum but threads like this have a tendency to take on a life of their own and we would like to avoid any issues that might arise so we will be locking this thread.
From the Forum rules:
Soliciting of products, services, or membership to organizations is not allowed. (Basically anything that is asking for payment from a forum member).  There are plenty of auction sites, and classified sites on the internet that are specially designed for this purpose, please use them. Any posts of this nature will be deleted as soon as they are discovered. Posts directing forum users such as "Check out my train for sale on ...." will also be deleted.