Dynanis Ultima upgraded system available in UK Not U.S.A.

Started by brokenrail, April 08, 2016, 03:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokenrail

Bachmann,  
Like to know why The upgraded Dynamis Ultima system with pc interface is not available in the U.S.A ?The U K has had it for a few years now and it has a pc interface that we in the U.S. have been promised since it's release and with a modular system like it is a explanation is required by many that invested in this.
The first thread was answered and locked out .The second was removed.IF so why ? It is your own product that we invested in  and are asking a question on your forum. Thanks.Johnny

Bucksco

Just a business decision on our part. Dynamis was a product developed by Bachmann U.K. and we gave it a try. The U.S. market is not as accepting of infrared systems as the European market is. Bachmann is currently focusing on other control system projects such as Bluetooth and improving our E-Z Command system. The new Dynamis product will make it's way here via online dealers and the online marketplace.

brokenrail

Thanks,
Happy to hear that.I understand technology progresses and some are left behind.Glad this is not the case with Dynamis.
Johnny

raptor106

i would love to see the dynamis ultima on here to order online in future.

brokenrail

So would I .It has everything and over all improvements with power, pc interface .No Infrared , and it looks affordable. It seems it has been in the shadows for a little wile .May be better to have the Brits to work out the bugs ,if there are any. I do not like to order overseas.What if there is a problem and it has to go back? Would Bachmann U S A back it up  i wonder?
Johnny

Hunt

Johnny look again - Dynamis Ultima uses wireless infrared technology. 

brokenrail

Humm I  better. That would not be a game changer for me though since the infrared keeps somebody out of the train room from messing around  ;D.
Thanks