News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Narrow Gauge Modeling Thread

Started by Chaz, May 07, 2016, 03:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JLK2707

Chaz, is that meant to be the model of Sir Handel or Proteus?

Chaz

Quote from: JLK2707 on July 02, 2019, 06:07:32 AM

Sir Handel

Honestly, that should have been a given.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

JLK2707

Chaz, I only assumed it could be either Proteus or Sir Handel is because they just share the same prototype.

Angelob6660

Quote from: Chaz on July 02, 2019, 08:59:40 PM
Quote from: JLK2707 on July 02, 2019, 06:07:32 AM

Sir Handel

Honestly, that should have been a given.

I thought it was Peter Sam with his original funnel. Then I realized a day after that he was already made on your roster.

Until JLK2707 mentioned Sir Handel than that made sense to me.
"...but I don't go to the movies much. If you've seen one you've seen them all."
-Kathy Selden

JLK2707

Chaz, I just can't wait to get a model of sir handel from you!:)

grandpuff

Hello to All:

The preview photos that Chaz posted are 3D printing that I had done of 3 Sir Handel OO9 models that will be used for a joint project for Chaz and myself to complete our "First Six" plus Duke. After I finish our Sir Handel models I also plan on doing a Proteus model for my Narrow Gauge collection.

It will be a few weeks before I will have any construction progress photos for you all as I must first modify the models to receive the power chassis we plan to use. Once that is done then I can start the loco painting and detailing. We already have most of the parts I will need such as paint, red lining, brass whistles and other details, name and number plates, faces, head and tail lamps, and crew figures.

Thank you for your comments on our projects, we enjoy posting them here to hopefully inspire others to share your projects with the rest of us on this forum.

Thank you all again for your interest.

Grandpuff
Grandpuff

RailwayRoundhouse

Does anyone know the current status of the narrow gauge coaches? Been looking out for any sort of info/pictures and found nothing ???

Sodor Engineer

I think there not going to make by this point. :'(
I like Stepney and would love to see him in ho scale.

grandpuff

SodorRoundHouse and Thomas Fan:

I have the Red Coaches back ordered on TW and their web site still shows that they are due September 28, 2019.

The Bachmann Catalog photos are also shown on the TW backorder pages for both the red and blue coaches.

So we can only wait and see.

Grandpuff
Grandpuff

Rodimus Supreme

My only assumption is that Bachmann may be going at it (so to speak) with Mattel to get the coaches to be the way they want them to be. If so, then it's likely Mattel is trying to get Bachmann to make the Red Coaches CGI Series accurate whereas Bachmann want to make them classic Model Series accurate.

Sodor Engineer

Sodor Engineer

One thing I saw on the Bachmann web site is that they showed the red Rosie but not the coaches. :-\

Sodor Engineer

I just looked at the 2019 Bachmann trains catalog and they showed the coaches. ???

TrainshockeylifE

Sodor Engineer