Main Menu

Narrow Gauge Modeling Thread

Started by Chaz, May 07, 2016, 03:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrainshockeylifE

Sodor Engineer

TrainshockeylifE:

https://resources.bachmanntrains.com/Bachmann2019catalog/html5/index.html
   here is a link to the Bachmann trains catalog for 2019.
I like Stepney and would love to see him in ho scale.

TerencetheTractor525

Those are actually pics from the television series. Quite frankly, I'm surprised that we still have not gotten final product images as it has been stated that they are only using one tooling.
Dreaming of a Bachmann Stepney.

Sodor Engineer

I still believe that they are not going to make at this point.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

TrainshockeylifE

Dang't, you got me excited, those are just stock photos.....

Sodor Engineer

Rodimus Supreme

Quote from: TerencetheTractor525 on July 10, 2019, 10:53:33 PM
Those are actually pics from the television series. Quite frankly, I'm surprised that we still have not gotten final product images as it has been stated that they are only using one tooling.
What? Where did they say they were only using one tooling? I never saw that and no one's talked about it.

Quote from: thomas fan on July 11, 2019, 09:10:26 AM
I still believe that they are not going to make at this point.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
If they were cancelled, they would have announced that they were cancelled. Assuming things is not gonna help.

TerencetheTractor525

A friend of mine was told that by a Bachmann rep. It's unfortunate, but let's just hope that the tooling is based on Talyllyn Coach 1-3 or Coach 4 and not the CGI render. If the coaches have the proportions of the CGI render, I will definitely not get them.
Dreaming of a Bachmann Stepney.

Sodor Engineer

I bet that there just going to change the release date over and over and then just cancel them. :'(

Chaz

The NMRA is this week, so it's possible we will have an update on the coaches then, if not then maybe at some point late in the summer since that was around when we first saw a picture of Rusty.

If they were to get cancelled like the large scale Diesel did, they would be absent from the catalog and Bachmann's web store. 

I'm willing to bet that the coaches are going to be resembling the Talyllyn coach 4 tooling with the red coach basically being just that and the blue one painted in model era colors.

Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Sodor Engineer

Quote from: Chaz on July 11, 2019, 04:44:12 PM
The NMRA is this week, so it's possible we will have an update on the coaches then, if not then maybe at some point late in the summer since that was around when we first saw a picture of Rusty.

If they were to get cancelled like the large scale Diesel did, they would be absent from the catalog and Bachmann's web store.  

I'm willing to bet that the coaches are going to be resembling the Talyllyn coach 4 tooling with the red coach basically being just that and the blue one painted in model era colors.

I looked on the Bachmann trains web site and there was no picture of the coaches[not even the model series or cgi]but a picture of the red Rosie,we can only wait and see.

Rodimus Supreme

Quote from: TerencetheTractor525 on July 11, 2019, 02:42:59 PM
A friend of mine was told that by a Bachmann rep. It's unfortunate, but let's just hope that the tooling is based on Talyllyn Coach 1-3 or Coach 4 and not the CGI render. If the coaches have the proportions of the CGI render, I will definitely not get them.
When and where was he told this? Was it this week or some time ago? Has he given you reliable info before?

TTL

It's a Bachmann product, they're almost always delayed. Not sure why you lot are very surprised
Need me some Sir Handel and more Talyllyn stock.

JLK2707

Let's just wait and see what happens.  :)

Sodor Engineer

I think the narrow gauge coaches need there own topic XD.