Contacting an administrator

Started by Kalama, June 04, 2016, 05:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalama

I tried to send a 'reply' to a message I sent and add a couple of small pictures, well with in the 128Kb noted.  When I looked at the "Preview" of the post, it says:  "The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator."  If I don't send a picture, it 'seems' to be OK.  I have tried 'Smaller files" and they still don't work, and my attempt to find out how to contact an 'administrator' has been fruitless.  Any help out there? 

ACY

Quote from: Kalama on June 04, 2016, 05:25:04 PM
I tried to send a 'reply' to a message I sent and add a couple of small pictures, well with in the 128Kb noted.  When I looked at the "Preview" of the post, it says:  "The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator."  If I don't send a picture, it 'seems' to be OK.  I have tried 'Smaller files" and they still don't work, and my attempt to find out how to contact an 'administrator' has been fruitless.  Any help out there? 
You must upload your photos to a 3rd party photo hosting site such as photobucket and then link your photos through there. Unfortunately you cannot attach photos directly on the forum, it has been this way for as long as I can recall, roughly since 2006.

Kalama

Thank you.  I am brand new to this forum and to HO and Bachmann.  My question came from my trying to respond with requested pictures from a response to my first post. 

Thanks again, I guess I will have to figure out how to do the Photobucket thing.

Wayne