News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Spectrum 4-6-0 DCC/Sound Ready Tender

Started by NKline, June 14, 2016, 02:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NKline

Will this, <http://estore.bachmanntrains.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_68_210&products_id=8715>, fit the tender shell with the #82301 4-6-0? If not, which DCC/Sound Ready tender chassis with PCB and speaker grill (no speaker) will? Thanks.

Nathan Kline

Trainman203

Put a clickable link in so we can find the item.

NKline

NKline

Will the tender frame in the link below fit the tender shell with the #82301 4-6-0? If not, which DCC/Sound Ready tender chassis with PCB and speaker grill (no speaker) will? Thanks.

Nathan Kline

Quote from: NKline on June 17, 2016, 12:08:30 AM
Try this... http://estore.bachmanntrains.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_68_210&products_id=8715 and if that doesn't work just copy and paste the link.

Nathan

Trainman203

Thst is the right tender frame for the 52" driver low boiler 4-6-0. How complete it is, can't tell.

What do you want to do with it?  Do you have an engine without a  tender?

NKline

Thank you! I would like to replace the non-sound ready tender with this one to add sound without having to drill holes in the tender floor.

Nathan

Quote from: Trainman203 on July 01, 2016, 06:05:21 PM
Thst is the right tender frame for the 52" driver low boiler 4-6-0. How complete it is, can't tell.

What do you want to do with it?  Do you have an engine without a  tender?

Trainman203

I have an idea.  Buy an extra tender shell also, before they go out of stock.  Full Bachmann tenders have long gone out of  regular availability , and it's just a matter of time before the seperate parts do too.

You'll have a spare for later on for future coveresions.  The 4-6-0 tender looks a lot better, to me, than the mogul tender, you could swap tenders like I plan to do on my mogul with a spare 4-6-0 tender I'm about to get from someone.