News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

2016 NMRA Train show

Started by Thomasfan39, July 07, 2016, 04:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Crutch

Quote from: BassTbone on July 08, 2016, 11:02:49 AM
Rosie is getting released before the locomotives announced LAST year?

I am more upset about Rheneas and the NG rolling stock.  Very disappointing and very unfortunate. 

Honestly, it feels like everything but what I was interested in is getting released.   ::)

Or maybe it's there just nobody on the forum is there to see it. Maybe it will be released soon. The show hasn't ended yet so don't lose hope of Oliver coming out soon. They threw toad at us with no notice, maybe this is the same.
I hope that helps ease you're concernes about Oliver.
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!

JD417

Quote from: Sparks on July 08, 2016, 11:05:29 AM
Maybe they can't decide if Oliver should be model or CGI based. :P

*Crosses fingers and prays for Model Series style*

BassTbone

He's going to be in his CGI form.  They base it off their promos as with Skarloey. 

Captain Crutch

I wonder if anyone will be there to take pictures if the model is there. Likely Oliver is shown and the information is on his little plate. I'm pretty sure the only way to know is if someone is there. Since it is a brochure it's meant to be something they give out which informs people about what else is coming. We may find out tonight or tomorrow morning from someone who is at the show. I sure hope so. Or if it hasn't been shown yet maybe they're waiting until the last day to surprise everyone. It's a business tactic because as soon as people give up hope they show it and surprise everyone making them really excited. I sure hope this is the case since toad is very lonely for the time being.

Captain Crutch

Also I had to send that message because for some reason my last one got deleted. I know I didn't delete it. Any clue why? Anyways I have a hunch Oliver is coming sooner than we expect. We just have to be on the look out.

JD417

Quote from: BassTbone on July 08, 2016, 11:26:17 AM
He's going to be in his CGI form.  They base it off their promos as with Skarloey. 

To be fair, Skarloey isn't really based off of his appearance in CGI. The detailing, such as the rivets, and the number plate on the back of the cab, indicates that it's more so Talyllyn in Skarloey's livery, with the face of course.

Captain Crutch

Hey guys, I've been reading the schedule for the show and if Oliver was revealed today we probably won't find out until after 10 tonight.

Thomasfan39

Quote from: HLC Railroad on July 08, 2016, 07:02:35 PM
Hey guys, I've been reading the schedule for the show and if Oliver was revealed today we probably won't find out until after 10 tonight.

Is it true? Where did you find it?

Captain Crutch

nmra2016.org there's a schedule somewhere and it ends at 10. So if someone is there we probably won't find out til after that.

Captain Crutch

I couldn't find a Bachmann event but I wasn't really looking for it. It'll say spreadsheet on the part it's on.

Thomasfan39

Quote from: HLC Railroad on July 08, 2016, 09:57:33 PM
I couldn't find a Bachmann event but I wasn't really looking for it. It'll say spreadsheet on the part it's on.

I can't find it. Can you send me the link?

Captain Crutch

TTTEfan1992

Are they going to do any Bachmann Thomas events at all? Like reveal all the Bachmann Thomas products including Oliver?

Captain Crutch

Quote from: TTTEfan1992 on July 08, 2016, 10:17:14 PM
Are they going to do any Bachmann Thomas events at all? Like reveal all the Bachmann Thomas products including Oliver?
They kinda already did everything but Oliver already... Which means they're using the old last second tactic or he's at the show now on display and we're just watching and waiting for someone to post pictures.