News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

SP F7 Has Arrived

Started by wmwalker, August 02, 2016, 03:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wmwalker

I just got my set of ABA Sp F7's. These are from the older series Williams and have true sound.(QSI) Really nice set. I have not sent them to my detailing shop yet. I am enjoying running them. I did put a scale kadee coupler on the lead unit.
Thanks
Wyatt

Country Joe

Congrats on the sweet looking new locomotives.

Chessie1971

phillyreading

They look very nice Wyatt. Are both A units powered?

I bought a set of Williams F-7's ABA a while back and only one engine was powered. So I bought the power up-grade kit for the second A unit F-7, there was a speed difference in the way the 2 powered engines ran, so I swapped shells with another older F-7 that was powered and solved the issue that way.

Lee F.

wmwalker

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Lee F. yes both F7 A's are powered. Very nice runners and the QSI sound is in the B unit. These are the old Williams Crown series I believe. I am very happy with them and all my WBB/Williams engines. They are great engines. I think am up to about 25 engines now. ;D
Thanks
Wyatt

phillyreading

Wyatt, you have more engines in Williams then I do. I have about 12 Williams engines and 2 WBB engines. The Williams engines run great, have not had the WBB engines long enough to give an honest answer.
I have 2 of the newer E Z Street vehicles and they run good.

Lee F.