Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Generic Wishlist for 2017

Started by trainyardjp, September 04, 2016, 11:28:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trainyardjp

JP of Acton MA, USA writes,

To all O Scale modelers -

This is the "Generic" Wishlist for 2017.
Here, you can post anything you want, including suggestions for Bachmann / WBB, regarding products that you want to see produced.
"The sky is the limit" with this wish list.

Keep in mind that I am not an employee of the Bachmann / WBB company, and I am not associated in any way with the Bachmann / WBB company, so comments and suggestions should be directed to "Inside Track", "3 Rail", or "The Bachmann".
-JP
-JP

Country Joe

O gauge engines (northeast roads, especially NYC) with bluetooth control. Bluetooth is more important than particular road names and loco types as you will always make something I am interested in and will eventually get around to others. Bluetooth control is way, way, way more fun than conventional.

Seaboard Air Line Fan

SCALE USRA steam engines in O-scale, with battery bluetooth control and onboard sound (I'm attempting it right now with a 2" bluetooth speaker I got at Target).

BobD.

ladymuggs

Yep, Bluetooth control for O-gauge is on my wishlist!  If you can do it in HO, you can do it in O.

NSthoroughbred

F3 or FA in SP bloody nose scheme
F3 or FA in VIA Rail Canada
GP30's in CSX, Conrail, N&W, even Norfolk Southern although they really had high nose versions...I would still want a low nose NS GP30.

phillyreading

I'd like to see a different caboose design Williams for O scale trains, you do it in H.O. so why not O? Something like bay window or work caboose.
How about a GP-30 or GP-35 for Reading Lines? Or a GP-35 for Reading & Northern?

Lee F.

tsched

I'm guessing any new products for 2017 have already been identified, but I like that idea of F3 units for VIA.  Matching passenger cars would be sweet too.

Still looking for someone to make my C&EI F3s (blue and orange) with either freight cars and matching caboose or matching passenger cars.  Also NYC GP9 in the cigar band scheme, Illinois Central Geeps in orange & white, and passenger cars to match those beautiful Boston & Maine F3s.  A boy can dream...