News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

On30 trolley DCC

Started by Terry Toenges, September 01, 2016, 04:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry Toenges

Is there a company that will install a decoder in an On30 trolley? It seems like there was one a few years that would install decoders in non-DCC Bachmann products but I can't remember the name.
I want to use the reverse loop modules with an On30 trolley on my Christmas layout.
I already have the point to point reverse set for the brill trolley, but I'd like to do the On30 trolley with a loop on each end and one track connecting them.
Feel like a Mogul.

Hunt

Terry,
Contact  Bruce Petrarca he may or may not be interested in doing the installation for you.

Click Here for info.

Terry Toenges

There is no email address for him. I sent the email to myself without thinking. May I'll call tomorrow. I found Tony's which was the place I was thinking of and emailed him.
Feel like a Mogul.

Hunt

Terry,
You filled in the form correctly with your email address so you would received an acknowledgement copy sent to your email.  So unless the send to side of the form (which you don't see) you used on the website has been disabled Bruce Petrarca received what you sent.

Terry Toenges

Ok. Thanks. Now I understand.
Feel like a Mogul.

Terry Toenges

I heard back from Bruce and I heard back from Tony's a little while ago. Bruce is pretty booked up so I'll have Tony's do it.
Feel like a Mogul.