info on Radio Controlled Big Hauler sets and request for help.

Started by Loco Bill Canelos, September 12, 2016, 08:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loco Bill Canelos

Hi All,

First a request for help.  I have lost my instruction book for the Radio Controlled Big Hauler sets and locomotives.  If anyone can provide me with a copy, I would appreciate it.  I will produce images of it and see Bachmann  help adding the images to the Frequently asked questions.   Email me or send private message if you have it.

There seems to be a lot of interest in the old radio controlled sets lately so the link below is a link to a 4 part history of the sets I did for the 25th Anniversary of their introduction.   

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php/topic,23653.msg187416.html#msg187416

Loco Bill
Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!

Wade Colyer

Hi Bill.

I just got home about 10 PM and saw your post. I've started the scans and will send them as soon as I can. By the way, did you know there were two versions of the RC instructions? Here's a teaser: the Big Hauler cartoon on the cover and the photo on the inside cover show engine #8! I'll have to check a set box. Watch your e-mail.

Wade

Loco Bill Canelos

Hi Wade,

Thanks, I will watch out for them. I was aware of the Loco #8 instructions because you had already told me about it some years ago.

Since my move I have torn my place apart looking for the instructions and can't find them. I did find the offer for the RC 4-6-0 and track you sent me with Loco #8 on it.  Let m e know what you find on the set box.  If unusual I would love a pic!!

Hoping all is with you.

As always your friend,

Bill
Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!