News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Apology

Started by westsidelumber12, November 25, 2007, 11:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westsidelumber12

Hello I am HOplasse80c

I’m sorry. I am writing this post to aplogize for how I used to act on the old forums. I have grown up and am mature. I would like to apologies for the way a ruined this forum and insulted some of you. I was wrong I am sorry. I would like to be accepted on to these forums as a normal Citizen and not a nuisance. Once again I am sorry to each and every one of you.
                                                           Thank You
                                                                             Westsidelumber12
Santa Fe ALL The Way

Its true....

CAB_IV

I think he can potentially contribute now that he has had a year to grow.  give him a fresh slate.

Jake

I agree. Welcome back! I hope you can behave yourself now. ;D
Co Admin/Founder of the North American Narrow Gauge Modelers!
http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/northamericanna.html
www.myspace.com/vfb1210

JIMMY!! HAFF AR LODE JUST DROPPED LOOS!!!

Conrail Quality

I agree as well; I think he should be given another chance. Besides, he has good grammar now, which means a lot on this forum.
Timothy

Still waiting for an E33 in N-scale

WoundedBear

Welcome back, lad.....you know a lot of eyes will be focused on you. Here's hoping you live up to your promises.

Sid

Paul M.

I'm sure most people on the board will give you a second chance, but everone will be watching. Don't mess up!

-Paul
[
www.youtube.com/texaspacific

SteamGene

Let me say that you are growing up and maturing.  The process isn't complete yet.  I'm not sure it's complete with me, and I'm about 50 years older than you are.
Think first.  Then send.
Gene
Chief Brass Hat
Virginia Tidewater and Piedmont Railroad
"Only coal fired steam locomotives"