News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New Products?

Started by Captain Crutch, September 17, 2016, 03:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Crutch

I was checking the really reliable Thomas Wikia and saw that there are products on the Bachmann page which have release dates as late as 2022. Did I miss something or not. I doubt this is true but I just want to make sure. http://ttte.wikia.com/wiki/Bachmann
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!

Captain Crutch

To be clear I don't think this is true. It might but I highly doubt it. I just want confirmation before I do anything.

Captain Crutch

It has been removed. It just said random characters like Flynn and Splodge with what seemed like random dates. Excuse me for cluttering up the forum with this. I just wanted to make sure I didn't change something saying it was incorrect when it was.

Chaz

It's best not to believe fanmade websites like the Thomas Wikia unless they have a valid source to support that kind of information.  There's a number of things wrong with their Bachmann page anyway, specifically how they are referring the Skarloey products as HOn3.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Captain Crutch

I just wanted to make sure there was no reason for it before I did something about it.

Thomasfan39

Quote from: HLC Railroad on September 17, 2016, 03:04:16 PM
I was checking the really reliable Thomas Wikia and saw that there are products on the Bachmann page which have release dates as late as 2022. Did I miss something or not. I doubt this is true but I just want to make sure. http://ttte.wikia.com/wiki/Bachmann

There is no release date on that site that is beyond 2017 and it is redesigned James (which is probably fake).

Captain Crutch

It was changed as they proved that the persons edits were just guesses and were most likely wrong. The redesigned James has been proven though and it was on this very forum that it was proven.

Captain Crutch

I was really hoping it was true because it had some characters like Duke, Flynn, Harvey, Peter Sam and Sir Handle coming pretty soon but of course I knew that there was no way it was. I mean who here wouldn't want to see Peter Sam and Sir Handle made by Bachmann. But like I've said there's next to no chance it was true I just wanted to make sure someone didn't leak some big business plan by Bachmann or something. I could prove to you all the stuff that was put on there before they reverted it back with screenshots but they won't go through. I even cropped them and lowered the quality. Anyways this topic should be terminated (I can't do that (or dunno how) or I would've already) as I have already proven what this post was meant to prove.