News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Oliver coming early 2017

Started by InsideTrack, November 04, 2016, 10:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Crutch

Looks fast. Cant wait for him to show up at my doorstep, or local hobby shop, whichever comes first. Also since we now know what Oliver is going to look like, but he's supposed to come after Rosie, who doesn't, anybody know if that release date has changed?
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!

Chaz

Rosie is not coming out before Oliver, Oliver was announced first.  If she was coming out in December we would have seen a photo of her by now, or on display at Trainfest with Oliver.  It pretty much confirms she's coming in 2017 and the release date in the NMRA PDF was wrong.  The large scale Thomas and Percy models with DCC/sound never made it either and they were due in September according to the PDF. :P
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Duke

When I see him next to Duck I wonder, is it just the picture or does it looks like he is looking upwards?
Have no problems with how he looks thou, but I would like if his running board would have been white/gray to lighten him up a bit. Looks very dark next to Duck, but still fantastic.
Thomas - Henry - Percy/Toby/Emily - Spencer - Gordon/James - Edward/Mavis - Salty - Bill/Ben - Donald/Douglas - Diesel - Duck - 'Arry - Bert - Skarloey - Oliver - Rheneas/Rosie - Rusty

TTTEfan1992

I knew it! I was right, he was going to have a taillamp on his lamp iron on his coal bunker. I like that Bachmann added a taillamp on Oliver. I think that makes the model even better. I have no complaints with this model. This model is perfect. I can't wait to get him. Thank you very much Bachmann! ;D

JD417

It was the Milwaukee train fest that ran this weekend

Captain Crutch

He may mean where on Facebook, I tried reverse searching it but it didn't work unfortunately. Kinda curious about it myself now.
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!

JD417

Oh, if he meant on Facebook, it was from one of the many Bachmann Thomas groups that people make. I'm sure it's been shared in everyone of them by now. :P

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

Very happy with Oliver, looking forward to seeing him finally released.
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

Cheeky_ULP

Late March is the beginning of Spring, so no surprise there.

WilsonProductions2

I known the not about Oliver, but I found a website called TrainWorld / TrainLand the other night abd on the Bachmann Thomas & Friends page it that has Rosie for pre-order / backordering and it said shipping date for her is on the 30/04/2017 at 10:32:00am. I must say that it is very prescie, but I would like to know if that's true or not, or is it just made up?

Metal

It all depends on Bachmann's production schedule with Rosie and how often it changes.

WilsonProductions2

^ I guess so. In all honesty though, I am struggling to believe Rosie will get released before Oliver. How is that possible? Besides, this date is way after Bachamnn's estimated date of December 2016!

Chaz

Oliver was announced first, he has been in production longer, his brake van is already out, he has had a photo revealed, and he was actually on display at public train shows... I don't think it could be any more obvious who is coming out first.

Considering how long we've been waiting for Oliver and how Bachmann promoted Oliver once his photo was revealed, I have a feeling this release date is a lot more serious.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.