News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Oliver coming early 2017

Started by InsideTrack, November 04, 2016, 10:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonProductions2

Well I knew that Oliver would get released before Rosie will. Oliver was announced in 2015, Rosie was this year, 2016.

Plow_Bender

Quote from: WilsonProductions2 on December 29, 2016, 01:36:48 AM
In all honesty though, I am struggling to believe Rosie will get released before Oliver.
Quote from: WilsonProductions2 on December 29, 2016, 05:24:21 AM
Well I knew that Oliver would get released before Rosie will.

Sure you did... ::)

-Rusty
"If you can't beat them, hire someone to do it..."

UPTODAY

Walthers web site says OLIVER will be released on FEB.14,2017.
COOL!
UPTODAY
UPTODAY

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

Willing to bet it's another false date, unfortunately...  :-\
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

sean1994rail

Quote from: Griffin on February 02, 2017, 08:50:49 PM
Willing to bet it's another false date, unfortunately...  :-\
Maybe not this time, bear in mind that last February, bachmann unexpectedly released Toad, before the 2016 toy fair announcements. Oliver maybe the same.

That's a really good point. I hadn't considered that, fingers crossed!

Rickenbacker 325

Quote from: UPTODAY on February 02, 2017, 04:57:11 PM
Walthers web site says OLIVER will be released on FEB.14,2017.
COOL!
UPTODAY

Again, Walthers has been very unreliable with a release date. So I would say not to believe anything unless its from Bachmann. I've learned that after what happened a month ago with my news of Oliver and Rosie.

We're coming up on two years since he's been announced...and 3 months since we saw his promo pic.. can Bachmann give us any updates? I saw a post on twitter saying that they're just waiting for the boat from China to get here, but surely they must have an ETA?

TTTEfan1992

Actually, it's been 3 months yesterday since we saw Oliver's stock photo. Hope to hear more about Bachmann Oliver soon. I'm not too concerned. It's only a matter of time now till Bachmann Oliver is released.

So my dad sent an email to ModelTrainsOnly (where we ordered Oliver for my bday) to ask if they had any updates:

"Hi Christopher -
Bachmann is now saying they are expected in late-March."

Just for the record, late March is not early 2017, but :-P

TTTEfan1992

I wouldn't count on Bachmann Oliver being released on February 14, 2017 (a week from tomorrow). Bachmann Oliver will most likely be released in late March. Tower Hobbies says "Late March", and Tower Hobbies is very reliable on release dates.

Rickenbacker 325

China has been on Holiday since mid January, most factories are closed until the 12th I believe. Hopefully is Oliver is on that ship, it left port before the holiday. It puts a damper on what I do at work as well, we cant get our products ordered until the 12th, and we are delayed and backed up because of it.

Metal

From my Twitter feed, Bachmann Oliver and Toad size comparison

Thoughts??

DinoNTrains

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing the picture. Did your Twitter feed say where the picture was from?
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

The Stig

Nice image Metal. Thank you for posting that. I have a feeling that maybe a factory worker in China, who samples the final product to check they are alright, may have taken this image and posted it on Twitter, because the Bachmann Online Store still has Oliver of the status as 'coming soon'. Who ever posted it, posted a good image and I like the look of Oliver a lot. :)