Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Up date on shayman

Started by shayman, November 27, 2007, 04:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shayman

Hi All
  I love large scale also!
Now to what going on with me and the doctors appointment today.
  Well everything is rolling right along the Lord is taking care of everything you can tell all through this His hand is there.
  First of all the cancer that is now in my brain. Does appear to be a new breakout and has not been there long time. It has gone from being three to one massive tumor to two small nodules.
  Now for what is going to be done.
  I would like to say here that my family and I really want to thank all of you for your prayers and thoughts.
  I now will not have to face a operation. For now that has been ruled out as need at this point. Great news!
  The radiation has been ruled out too! More great news.
  Well then what are we going to do. Cyberknife Radiosurgery yes, the nodules are small enough to even be done at the same time they believe. Talked with one of the doctors that will do me and he told me that the procedure as gone on others better than he had ever believe. The computer that controls the operation comes from Germany, and was develop to build cars on their assemble line till some smart person took the idea to control other equipment and computers. I just have to say here we know Who gave man the gift of thought, reason, and ideas.
Any way the rest of the week will be to run test for them to get me ready for the big day. They to have to map out my head for the best path to follow and get the exact location. when that is done the team of doctors will look at a and make sure of the best path to go. I fell like I am on space mission the way this is going down.
If everything goes to plan right now it will take place on Dec. 07, a Friday, and last only 45 mins to one hour and 15 mins depending on how I move and if I have to get up for some reason. the good news is that this smart machine will know and reset check and go back to were it stop and start again at the correct place.
Again I want to thank everyone for the support that I have gotten from the groups.

One more note the work on the On30 logging layout is coming along and hope to have the second section tided in this weekend. When that is done I will post pictures and up date. One section will be removable for a module to go to shows and set up with other groups of modules.
So North Carolina and others stay tuned.
  Thanks To All
    Carl (shayman) Hunter
Logging up Deep Creek