NEW HO THOMAS & FRIENDS ROLLING STOCK IS HERE!

Started by InsideTrack, December 13, 2016, 02:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoNTrains

Quote from: HLC Railroad on December 28, 2016, 06:59:11 PM
I'm really hoping TT #6 is a Tanker car.

I agree. Although we've only seen tankers with faces in Season 4, they seem popular among us, and they would add variety to the Troublesome Trucks that are available.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

TerencetheTractor525

Troublesome Truck #5 seems to be doing extremely well in terms of sales. I also got one for Christmas and was not disappointed one bit. Thank you Chaz for your very thorough review on it. I couldn't agree with you more. I started a Troublesome Trucks thread a few months ago. If any of you have any future ideas, please drop off a comment :).
Dreaming of a Bachmann Stepney.

WilsonProductions2

I saw the other day, on a Google search, a plain black Bachmann Thomas & Friends HO/OO Gauge Tanker. I could imagine tht with a face on one end, named as Troublesome Truck #6 and that would be amazing. I wouldn't know which would be better though if it was released - Troublesome Truck #5 or Troublesome Truck #6!

Anyway, as I said in an earlier post, we all and still have Troublesome Truck #5 to enjoy!

Chaz

Thank you guys very much for the positive feedback on my "review" of troublesome truck #5!  It's definitely a gem in the range when it comes to rolling stock and I'm glad to see other people enjoying it/looking forward to getting one.  
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

sean1994rail

Quote from: Chaz on December 28, 2016, 01:41:55 PM
Thanks for the response guys!  To answer your earlier question Jacob, I popped the face off the Bachmann troublesome truck #3 and put it on the original cattle wagon.

Any particular reason though, sean1994rail, that you felt the need to quote my whole post with all those images I posted..?
okay Chaz, my repsonse has been edited to remove the same images.

WilsonProductions2

Just in case anybody might want to want to watch it, I've found an image of the Refrigerator Car - Live Lobsters image, as a video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0vjx-wZy0U/. It's image I have found of it as close up without the image being pixelated and blurry! :P

It seems like the image was taken at the New York Toy Fair back in November 2016, and it seems to be as exactly the same to drawn-style prototype found in the 2016 catalogue and the image of the model on the Bachmann shop website.

The more I view it, the more like it. Think I will get 2 of these, at some point! I like collecting Utility Wagons, but I would prefer plain, unloged one's!