News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Susquehanna 2-8-2 SY class re release?

Started by cnj1524, December 31, 2016, 05:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cnj1524

Wanted to know if this loco will be re released again,maybe DCC/sound? or if any?

Thanks Brian

the Bach-man

Dear CNJ,
No plans at this time, but I'll pass along your request.
Happy New Year!
the Bach-man

Irbricksceo

I'd be shocked to see it come back, but given that It is my absolute favorite model and that its hard to find one under 200, I'd support a rerelease in a heartbeat. Just not with sound. Sound locos don't run well on my track, cost a lot more, and quite frankly, if the chuff isn't synced, it looks weird.
Modeling NYC in N

JDLX

I for one would sure like to see a Baldwin 90-ton, 48-inch driver logging/shortline mikado.  I know my bank account would be in serious trouble if Bachmann made one of those...

Jeff Moore
Elko, NV

Bill Baker

Well as long as wishes are posted, I would like to see a more modern 4-6-0 and a USRA 462 Pacific.

Bill
Bill

J3a-614

Quote from: Bill Baker on January 11, 2017, 01:10:17 PM
Well as long as wishes are posted, I would like to see a more modern 4-6-0 and a USRA 462 Pacific.

Bill

Well, Bachmann's delivered, or will, on half of your wish list  :)

http://shop.bachmanntrains.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=258_276_1055

Bill Baker

J3,

I can't believe it.  Just as soon I posted my wish for an USRA Pacific, I read in my MR magazine that Bachmann was offering one.  Man that is fast work!!!!   Thanks a million Mr. B.   My LHS didn't know it was offered either.

Now, I'm going to start wishing for a more modern 4-6-0.  I, of course, will expect the same quick response Mr. B. ;)
Bill