News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bluetooth Speaker

Started by butcherman, December 30, 2016, 12:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

butcherman

Will the E-Z App work with a bluetooth speaker?? Can't seem to get it to pair with one.

the Bach-man

Dear Butch,
Yes, it will.
We do this at shows all the time.
Keep trying!
Happy New Year!
the Bach-man

Seaboard Air Line Fan

Here's a 3 minute video of my Williams by Bachmann E7 with BlueRail board, battery-powered, and a 2" Gems bluetooth speaker/circuit board installed, run from my Ipad Air:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEd2Y09RAWI

I had to disassemble the Gems housing, disconnect the battery, and connect the speaker and circuit board in line with the BlueRail board circuitry.  Had to install a voltage regulator to drop the voltage down from 9.6v to a safe level for the Gems circuit.  During installation found the Gems housing was too big so I left it off, plus had to trim the bottom which holds the board, so it would fit inside the E7 body.

BobD

Grapevine Flyer

Just to be clear, the APP doesn't pair with a speaker. You pair your phone/tablet with a speaker, which routes all sounds to the speaker (regardless of what APP you are running). Pairing is generally done from the Settings/Bluetooth area in your phone/tablet.  If you are having problems pairing your device to a bluetooth speaker, I would google "(name of device) can't pair bluetooth" and see what you find.