News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

G scale locomotive

Started by terryl, November 28, 2007, 11:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryl

Item #: 81088, Denver & Rio Grande Western Steam locomotove and coal car Anniversary addition.  Discription does not say if it smokes, has sound or has a whistle. Does it have any or all of these functions?
Thank you,
Terry

Curmudgeon

Has smoke- sometimes.
No whistle, ever.
Chuffs, is all it does.
If you put a 9V battery in it.

Great Western

A great little loco, as are all the rest of the "Annie" family.  I have two and am more than pleased with them.    :D
Best wishes,    Alan

Steve Stockham

Yeah, it's one of my favorites! Of course, I had Barry Olson at Barry's Big Trains (BBT) put in one of his magnificent BBT280 drivetrains that changed it from a 10-Wheeler to a Consolidation (and lowered it's profile making it seem more narrow gauge.) Then I had Barry send it to Dave Goodson at Northwest Remote Control Systems (NWRCS) where he expertly installed a Soundtraxx Sierra Sound System and one of Tony Walsham's RCS r/c battery systems. The engine looks, sounds and operates like the first class model locomotive that it is! (Shameless plugs for each and every product are proudly proclaimed! Not only are the products great but the technical knowledge and help is second to none!) 8)