News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

4-4-0 pictures

Started by hogger, November 30, 2007, 12:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hogger

Dear Bach-man,

Were you able to get the pix of the different models of the 4-4-0?

Hogger

the Bach-man

Dear Hogger,
I'm at an NMRA Show in Marlborough, MA, and I have...TA DA!... all the 4-4-0s here! (They arrived today). When I return home Monday I'll take a full set of pictures.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Mike_AA9ZY

I'm sooo happy that the 4-4-0's will be here soon. BTW, will any be offered with sound?

the Bach-man

Dear All,
I got Shanghied into Christmas shopping with the Bach-mama today. I'll try to get the pictures taken tomorrow.
Thanks!
the Bach-man

the Bach-man

Dear All,
The photos of all six versions of the 4-4-0, which are shipping now, are up in the gallery.
Tough to choose!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Mike_AA9ZY

Those are neat and well worth the wait!   ;D
I can see at least two of those for my Plum River Central.
Does Bachmann plan to offer any with sound?

C.S.R.R. Manager

Those look great, thanks Bach Man.  Good idea, putting each loco on its box, so we can see the correct item number.

From what I know, there is no plan to have a factory-installed sound version, at least from Bachmann.  Soundtraxx may offer one later, like they did with the Shay, Climax and Connie.

heintz

The 4-4-0 won't be available with sound? Wouldn't it be VERY easy to add the sound module out of the Forney? After all, wouldn't a 4-4-0 sound very much like an 0-4-4T? Especially if they are both Baldwins. Seems like a simple thing for Bachman to do!

the Bach-man

Dear All,
I'd guess that at some point it will get sound, but nothing's been announced as yet.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

aussie30inch

Hello

Bachmann Well down the 4-4-0s are worth the wait. What a magnificent job.But now I will have to order additional ones! ! ! !  :D
Again well done

Aussie30inch

Geoff

ba1827

Hi Mr. Bach-man,

Just to clarify in your message you said, "they're here"  Did you mean that the 4-4-0's have arrived and will be shipping soon, or did you mean they were just at the NMRA show?  They are beautiful and are anxiously awaited.  Excited in Iowa!

BA1827

BA1827

Jeff in NJ

I just got word from Micro-Mark that one of my 4-4-0s is shipping out today.

the Bach-man

Dear All,
They're here, and shipping as fast as our elves can work!
Happy Holidays!
the Bach-man

amdaylight

Wowww,

I was not to excited at first but now I will get a couple of the 28302, that is one nice looking locomotive.

Andre ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jeff in NJ

I just received my 4-4-0...I can't wait to get it running. BTW- I like the new window boxes you have Bachmann...