OFFICIAL 2017 THOMAS & FRIENDS NEW PRODUCTS ANNOUNCEMENT!

Started by InsideTrack, February 17, 2017, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donaldthescottishtwin

Quote from: Danielv18 on February 23, 2017, 04:55:47 PM
When will the official 2018 Thomas and Friends new product announcement come out? Earlier than Feb 2018? Thanks!

In 2018...

TTTEfan1992

Replying to Reply #59:

The "OFFICIAL 2018 THOMAS & FRIENDS NEW PRODUCTS ANNOUNCEMENT!" will come out the day before the New York Toy Fair (Friday 2-16-18).

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

TTTEfan1992

No, I'm not worried about that at all. I was just answering to Danielv18.

ShadowMonk

Quote from: AJW98Productions on February 23, 2017, 04:31:26 AM
It was literally in the post at the bottom of the last page, but here it is again:
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/seansstuff?s=0#more-products

I also must agree however, that the faces there are amazing. I'm surprised more people in the fandom don't know about it, in all honesty.

~Alex

Has anyone used these? What's your opinion? Thinking of a diesel face to replace my cgi face  :)

sean1994rail

Quote from: Griffin on February 23, 2017, 07:03:19 PM
Are we seriously worrying about that right now?
I agree with you. Can we please leave our 2018 product suggestions/opinions until later this year?

douglas

No. We must have newbies spamming topics and posts of "can bachmann make this obscure engine/piece of rolling stock??? k thx byyyyeeee!" All the time. It's the nature of this fandom/containment board.

TheJJ

Man oh man have I not been here in a long while, I think Rusty is gonna be a great edition to the Narrow Railway line (even though I'm still hoping for a Peter Sam (I'm biased cuz he's my favorite)) but Rusty will be a good edition and as for Syndey or Paxton, I honestly forget which CGI diesel they announced, regardless I'm gonna assume it will be a great edition for the HO scale, Large scale Diesel just makes sense to me and if I'm disappointed by anything at all it's that we won't have any passenger cars for the N scale line. Other than that I can't wait for a better pic of Rheneas! Those are my humble thoughts and opinions.

TrainFan97

Quote from: JJ96 on February 28, 2017, 07:50:39 PM
Man oh man have I not been here in a long while, I think Rusty is gonna be a great edition to the Narrow Railway line (even though I'm still hoping for a Peter Sam (I'm biased cuz he's my favorite)) but Rusty will be a good edition and as for Syndey or Paxton, I honestly forget which CGI diesel they announced, regardless I'm gonna assume it will be a great edition for the HO scale, Large scale Diesel just makes sense to me and if I'm disappointed by anything at all it's that we won't have any passenger cars for the N scale line. Other than that I can't wait for a better pic of Rheneas! Those are my humble thoughts and opinions.

It's Paxton.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

Akodenski

I like that Paxton was released. We need a CGI character in the Bachman range. I also can't wait for Farmer Mcoll's wagon. Now Rusty being released this year was a surprise to me but nonetheless I am grateful for him.

Captain Crutch

I'm really excited for Mcoll's Wagon. The rest of the releases I could pass on but Mcoll's Wagon is very intriguing to me. I may get the GWR Ventilation Van as one could always use more GWR rolling stock.
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!

richarddoneit

I can't wait to get Stanley Charlie rather rocky Murdock Paxton Harvey Billy nevel Molly Ryan Stafford porter Stepney Sansom duff scruff Sam hank just Jerome hope they hurry up and make them

TrainFan97

Quote from: richarddoneit on May 14, 2017, 11:48:40 AM
I can't wait to get Stanley Charlie rather rocky Murdock Paxton Harvey Billy nevel Molly Ryan Stafford porter Stepney Sansom duff scruff Sam hank just Jerome hope they hurry up and make them

Is this even just real?!
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

Captain Crutch

Quote from: richarddoneit on May 14, 2017, 11:48:40 AM

This would be better suited for the Thomas & Friends in 2018 thread. That is where wishlists or guesses for future products go until the 2018 Official announcements are out.
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!