OFFICIAL 2017 THOMAS & FRIENDS NEW PRODUCTS ANNOUNCEMENT!

Started by InsideTrack, February 17, 2017, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrainshockeylifE

donaldthescottishtwin

I was pointing out the obvious not being rude, cool it.

TrainFan97

I know full well that Bachmann is not like Wooden Railway or Trackmaster.

A LOT more effort goes into a Bachmann model.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

Chaz

Keep in mind that almost everything that got announced this year were recolors, and one of the new toolings this year (large scale Diesel) will inevitably be re-used for other models in the future. 

Personally I think the delayed products from last year, (plus Oliver), are why the announcements were smaller than previous years.  Hopefully once everything else gets out, Bachmann can offer more new products next year.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Titanic5972

JLK2707

TrainFan97

You're a month and a half late for April Fools jokes.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on this forum. I just can't take it seriously. Neither Bachmann, nor the fans decide what's made, Mattel does. Nothing else will be announced until February of 2018.

So ridiculous, it's funny. That post was, with the most unrealistic possibilities ever. Large Scale Gordon and Henry? Sam? Really?
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

Captain Crutch

Quote from: richarddoneit on May 15, 2017, 03:29:11 PM
Dear Thomas & Friends™ fans,
this is all the trains I want in 2017 bachmann best get making

This would be better suited for the Thomas & Friends in 2018 thread. That is where wishlists or guesses for future products go until the 2018 Official announcements are out.
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!

donaldthescottishtwin

Quote from: TrainFan97 on May 15, 2017, 05:12:09 PM
You're a month and a half late for April Fools jokes.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on this forum. I just can't take it seriously. Neither Bachmann, nor the fans decide what's made, Mattel does. Nothing else will be announced until February of 2018.

So ridiculous, it's funny. That post was, with the most unrealistic possibilities ever. Large Scale Gordon and Henry? Sam? Really?

Don't feed it, ignore it and it will die.

Captain Crutch

Quote from: richarddoneit on May 15, 2017, 06:30:33 PM
Bachmann Thomas And Friends announced 2017 to 2018
This would be better suited for the Thomas & Friends in 2018 thread. That is where wishlists or guesses for future products go until the 2018 Official announcements are out.

TrainFan97

codyjk727

Next, after all of the TV series Narrow Gauge engines (including Bertram, Duke, Freddie, Mighty Mac, Luke, and Millie), are you guys gonna do Ivo Hugh and Smudger?

Captain Crutch

Quote from: codyjk727 on June 11, 2017, 09:12:45 PM
Next, after all of the TV series Narrow Gauge engines (including Bertram, Duke, Freddie, Mighty Mac, Luke, and Millie), are you guys gonna do Ivo Hugh and Smudger?
No they probably won't even get that far, until they get added into the cgi series.

douglas

Quote from: codyjk727 on June 11, 2017, 09:12:45 PM

Not a chance that any of those engines get made except for perhaps Luke and Smudger (since he was a Rheneas repaint.) Bachmann will definitely focus on the "core six" in the coming years more than the CGI-era characters.